A few pics from on the road.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a Columbia.

Rhode Island is one of the few I haven't been to.

Todd, we tend to have "regions" that we get dispatched to. The drivers from the area usually get a load towards their home. I live near the base so I get to go to a lot of different areas.

21 I don't think that the wrecker is ugly. I couldn't make out the emblem on the nose, what is it? Have you been to Rhode Island yet?

Well I'm heading to Brockton MA today. The way that I'm planning on going takes me thru Rhode Island. I'll be out there Tuesday.

Ya. It seems Ct. and Nh. roads are better than RI. I have only traveled on Rt 95/128 and 93 lately in Mass and wasn't impressed. Good luck. If you have any trouble in RI let me know, I'll ck the site when I get out of work.

Ya. It seems Ct. and Nh. roads are better than RI. I have only traveled on Rt 95/128 and 93 lately in Mass and wasn't impressed. Good luck. If you have any trouble in RI let me know, I'll ck the site when I get out of work.

Thanks appreciate it!

I only had two close calls so far and I'm delivering travel trailer now. Had one lady come off the on ramp and directly into the fast lane at 25 mph in front of me and one guy bumped my mirror while he was texting on the George Washington bridge in New York.

Yep, I picked up a model A roadster body in Connecticut and made it to New Jersey before I ran out of time.

I have tons of pics to load from out west and a few from the east coast. I need wifi tho and there's not nearly as places out eat that have it for free.

Here's the roadster body I picked up. This will be the longest haul yet for me at a little over 3000 miles.

Forgot to tell you, If you can avoid the George Washington bridge do so. You can generally use the Tap and Zee instead or the Newburg Bridge if you are farther north. saves a lot of time and aggravation.

I will keep that in mind but I don't plan on coming back anytime soon lol. I've had my fulfillment of the east coast traffic. I'd rather drive thru LA all day.

I'm with you 21W, out in the rat today a car cut across traffic to make a left turn and stopped right in front of me so he could get in the left turn lane. I know the brakes work well:mad:
An old Toyota from New York state go figure[S

I'm with you 21W, out in the rat today a car cut across traffic to make a left turn and stopped right in front of me so he could get in the left turn lane. I know the brakes work well:mad:
An old Toyota from New York state go figure[S

That's the way that all of them drive out there. Some of the rudest people I've ever encountered too!

I'm gonna try to get some of my pics posted this week. I still have a bunch to post from my last trip to Colorado and more from the north east.

Views like this can be discouraging. It seams like the road goes on forever, cause it does..

I got stopped in Utah for a random cmv inspection. Passed without a single violation and got a sticker for passing.

I got lucky and tagged along with Bonehead and the Grand Mesa jeep club for a canoe trip down the Colorado river.

Man down!!

The jeep club is a awesome off road family. Nice to be able to hang out with such a cool group when your 1500 miles from home for a weekend.

Latest posts

Back