a few pics from Preacher's place

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
here are a few from my shop i took this week...fall colors were so nice and i'd just moved my 66 up closer to my shop...

Attachments

• i phone pics 038.jpg
    i phone pics 038.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 96
  • i phone pics 039.jpg
    i phone pics 039.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 76
  • i phone pics 037.jpg
    i phone pics 037.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 66
a few more of my 66...gonna do some work on this one next...in the next year or 3:rolleyes:

Attachments

• i phone pics 043.jpg
    i phone pics 043.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 48
  • i phone pics 044.jpg
    i phone pics 044.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 38
  • i phone pics 045.jpg
    i phone pics 045.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 45
  • i phone pics 047.jpg
    i phone pics 047.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 41
  • i phone pics 048.jpg
    i phone pics 048.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 46
  • i phone pics 049.jpg
    i phone pics 049.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 42
  • i phone pics 053.jpg
    i phone pics 053.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 42
  • i phone pics 050.jpg
    i phone pics 050.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 36
thanks old iron, yep, fuzz a swb...i've had that truck since high school...20 yrs:eek: and it was one of my first paint jobs right out of vo-tech... now it is showin its age, been 10 yrs since last oil change, at least 2 since drove it down the road...:rolleyes: a 390, c-6 3:50 geared rear... opec smiled every time i fired it up! lol

Nice trucks!! I used to ride to work with a neighbor that had a 66 Ford like yours.He had a motor in it with two fours that would scream.I was a nervous wreck everyday he drove it to work. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

I was impressed when I saw the front cab support - not many of those survived over the years. [cl I was less impressed when I saw the window crank.....

Good solid lookin' truck though - definitely needs to be brought back to glory.

I'm just droolin on those slot mags[dr[dr I've been lookin for months for a pair of wide slots to fit a ford truck..I like it, clean ol truck..I learned to drive in a 66 3/4 ton that my dad had, a friend bought it from my mom after dad passed..now its rotting a few miles from home..I need to buy it back i suppose

thanks guys for the kind words... the door cranks were done in an aggravated fit of rage over door cranks stripped out & falling off all the time.... will def. do something better when i get to work on this one...and i love my slotted mags too...

thanks guys...hoping to get a plan together for the red one soon... contemplating a crown vic front swap...but time and cash will determine the gameplan...:D

Why the CV swap? Want to lower it I assume? Otherwise go with a straight up frame swap from a 70's F100 for P/S and disc. (I'm thinking you probably already know that, but just in case..)

Latest posts

Back