added a gas gauge, well sorta....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m2g4b

just thought i would post these and get some feedback on it...i wasnt sure i liked it at first but its growing on me now....and besides whats done is done when you drill a hole in the car, lol....

SAM_0005.jpg

SAM_0004.jpg

SAM_0003.jpg

oh and here is one of the full car....

IMG_9627.jpg

thanks people!!! im liking it more and more every time i look at it, lol....it was a buddies idea one day sitting around looking at the car after doing the filler neck extension....he just happened to have that old dip stick hanging on the wall and thought that would be cool....the rest is history!!!!

and yes, it works very well....the stick is an older one, and its dull...so when you pull it out, you can see the wet and dry line pretty easily....surprised us as well...

thanks again

Thats a good idea. I had a co-worker that used a yard stick for his. Checked it every couple days.
Sweet car

I use a similar idea, I have a 3/16 inch round rod I leave in the tank, remove the cap and it stays right inside!! Got it marked 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 full! Works real well, you just have to remember to check it!!

Latest posts

Back