And now for something completely different.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go....

Attachments

• IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 69
Sold the I-Scream to a couple really cool guys from Ohio today. They drove two 1971 Honda 90's here, all on old two lane highways. Very cool little bikes and it sounded like a blast of a trip. They loaded them in the back and headed for Ohio, back on the same two lanes. The I-Scream is going to be the billboard truck for the guys HVAC business.

I Scream screams new ads.

I guess I have the same idea of the person who purchased your van. I am building a 1947 International Metro Van. Did you find you have alot of people interested in your van? Did you get a fair price for it. As I am building my van I am wonder if I will ever be able to get what I put into it. I hope to be able to advertise for my business and others when it done. Check out my blog for more details on the build www.XtremeMetro.blogspot.com

Your doing a great job on this; I really like these old step vans. I had a lot of people interested in mine but truthfully I ended up just about breaking even. I still consider the build a success as I had a ball building it and I know my product is out there being seen. I had hoped to make a few thousand on it but it just didnt happen. My thought were that the rarity of the truck would help drive up the cost but it didnt.

Keep up the good work, your truck looks great! You should start a build thread; I'd like to watch the progress.

Latest posts

Back