Another Frozen Chosen from the Great White North

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc5080

Hi. I've been lurking around for a little while now and I guess I should introduce myself - Larry Arnold from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I've been car crazy since I was a kid .. and that was a long time ago. Started racing stock cars locally back in 1970 and have raced cars or motorcycles ever since. I've been drag racing for the last 20 years or so and am starting to think I'd like to try building something fun for the street. The level of fabrication skills evidenced in the build threads I read has totally impressed me and the look of some of the "rats" I see on this site is awe inspiring. Here are a couple pictures of my dragster, my daughters junior, and the 81 Granada I've saved from the crusher and plan to use for a weekend cruiser and hopefully get my wife to take a ride down the strip with .. LOL.

Attachments

• burnout.jpg
    burnout.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 2008trophy.jpg
    2008trophy.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Granada.jpg
    Granada.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 20
Welcome to RRR Larry. Nice dragsters. Looks like your daughter is collecting some hardware.

Thanks. Yeah, she has more trophies than I do ... and so does her older sister! The older one has stopped racing to concentrate on university now though. They both have managed to win track championships in the junior class and I'm quite proud of their accomplishments.

Welcome to RRR, Larry. Good to see a racin' family here. May they follow you into the rats, too.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back