Another new guty from TN.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Magic

Hi every one, nice site I have a 26 T coupe am currently doing the inside of it. I bought the car from a guy in FL. and he had bought it from a guy in Ok That I guess did the chop and frame. When I got it I took it all down to make sure it was build right, put in a new rear end fuel system redone the engine and so one but can not take creidit for the chop or frame.

Now for me I am retired from the Army and work on Fort Campbell KY as an inspector on the Helicopter engines we are an over haul shop for the Army. I have a great wife and two lovely girls and they are all into rodding. I have been a gear head most of my life and love it. We were in to the drag racing hot and heavy started out with a 66 Chevelle that ran 7.30's on pump gas sold it to go faster for a 70 Nova that ran in the 6.20's and sold it for a Dragster that ran in the 4.70's these are all 1/8 mile times. I ended up crashing it and freaked out the girls so we decided to sell all of it and go back to the street seen and get into old as cars and here we are thanks for reading Chauncey.

Sorry about the fat fingur the key should be guy not guty. Here a few pics.

Attachments

• DSCN0598.jpg
    DSCN0598.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN0603.jpg
    DSCN0603.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 9
Welcome!!!

Magic,
Welcome to teh forum & love u're ride. That has to be a hoot to drive around... thanks for posting!

BoB

Thanks Bob it really is drive it every were even got to run it at GoodGuys Bowling Green.

Attachments

• Good_Guys_Bowling_Green_003.jpg
    Good_Guys_Bowling_Green_003.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Good_Guys_Bowling_Green_004.jpg
    Good_Guys_Bowling_Green_004.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 14
welcome!

glad you found the site! RRR is a great place to show of a hot rod like yours.
looks like that racing blood is still circulating thru those veins judging from those pics!! thats O.K.-- most of us would have to admit we like goin fast:D

I guess you never do get it out of he old blood but we are having a blast with the coupe. More pics my two girls the black and white was of a 200 year old house that has not been lived in for 20 years and had a grave yard behinde it.

Attachments

• DSC00135.jpg
    DSC00135.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00074.jpg
    DSC00074.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN0554.jpg
    DSCN0554.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN0470.jpg
    DSCN0470.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 8
Welcome to RRR!

Magic,
Welcome to the triple R. Great bunch of guys here and I love your T.

ISore

Welcome to "here" ...

Welcome to the site, Black Magic.
Nice introduction, cool rides and family photos. :cool:
We really like photos, so enjoy your time "here" . '22

Welcome to RRR, Black Magic. Nice pics of car & kids. Good folks here with no drama.

Welcome to the site, I like those wide tires and narrow rear. Very cool looking car and the old house picture is good stuff. Bones, coffins, etc is the theme on my truck, so I dig it.

Latest posts

Back