another newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opizio

hey everyone, just thought i'd drop in here and say hello and introduce myself. i've been into the rat rods for awhile now but i still haven't had the opportunity to start one. well summer is coming and i need to get something going. and i couldn't think of a better place to start with then a forum devoted to the project i want to start. i look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Welcome!!!

O,
Welcome to the forum & good luck startin' a project! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

hey thanks guys. i dont really have a style, i just want something simple for the most part. i have been thinking about a 30's ford. i think that's what i want to start with. i definetly want to chop and channel, but i have no idea how to do that. my body work experience comes to a hault with bondo and rattle can primer, thanks to my buddies 79 vandura :)
so i guss it's still up in the air right now. and it's really hard to find anything around here worth persuing.

Welcome to RRR!

Opizio,
Welcome to the RRR! Good luck finding a project & chop and channel is always a good thing!

ISore!

Welcome to the R^3

Post lots of pics & don't be afraid to ask plenty of questions that's what is cool about this site. Were happy to help any way we can.

-Mike-

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us. Stick around here for a while and you'll get plenty of inspiration for your project.

Latest posts

Back