Another, What the???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

I saw this at the road rocket rumble today in Indy.

4A650B03-DC84-46DC-9D24-8676C650E81A-1464-000000EEC1AFB7FE.jpg

EZ Rods. They make them for S10 pickups too. you can turn a 89-97? Thunderbird into an old ford Shoe box HIGHLY exspensive though might as well buy the real thing...

I guess I just wonder why.... there are so many easy ways of putting modern powerplants into the 50s cars... Instead you build a car that both Camaro guys and classic guys tend to laugh at...

Since that model Camaro is mostly plastic/fiberglass any way, it might be an improvement. :D The laid back windshield just doesn't go with the body lines though. If you went to the trouble to install a original style windshield it would look much better.

The Ford kit looks a little better to me, kind of like a 50's custom. I've seen a few of those that looked pretty good.

Saw one the other day - 49 Merc front end, '50 Ford rear on a 90's T-bird. Wasn't bad looking really and his wife liked driving it. The 57's look very goofy. The Shoebox Ford front ends look goofy too IMO.

Latest posts

Back