Any other Dodge Business Coupes out there?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a 1950ish one at a friend's place, and am trying to deal him out of it. Plans call for a Magmum clip and rear with a 440, all of which I already have. Plan to call it "Low and Mighty", as a take-off on the Ramcharger's "High and Mighty" car.

Sweet. Sounds like an interesting build, would love to see it progress here on the board. Post those pics. Good luck on making a deal.

48 coupe

I am rebuilding one now we cut the roof off to make it a open roadster and are cutting off the front part of the hood. have not decided about chopping the the trunk area yet :cool:

This is a buddies mopar with a serious built Y-block.

Attachments

• Marks shop 003.jpg
    Marks shop 003.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Marks shop 009.jpg
    Marks shop 009.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Marks shop 001.jpg
    Marks shop 001.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 25
  • marks Ply-Mikes speedster 001.jpg
    marks Ply-Mikes speedster 001.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 24
Got to say thats starting to look wicked! I see he filled in the rear fender gap to trunk as well. I really like these cars because, done right they look like a VILLAIN's car.

Here is what looks like so far...still not finished.

8724653_orig.jpg

Very cool! I like it[cl
There is one of those around here with a rear engine, wish I had pics. It looks totaly stock untill you see the deck lid and that to the knowing eye says something fishy going on here, its even a ugly no sale green.

Very neat sled you have there.

One I picked up last weekend

Here is a pix of one I picked up last weekend. I have a lot of work to do before it looks as good as yours.

Attachments

• DSCF0065.jpg
    DSCF0065.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back