Anybody else ever been banned from Killbillet?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
me too

Got banned too, dont know why? [SI dont believe I posted anything against the rules. But if I haveto tip-toearound on a site, then screw 'em.

I got banned too! Whew .. I couldn't imagine what I did wrong....the site must Hacked or something....

You can add me to the list of banned as well. I think I had a total of 12 posts over there in the past two-three years. I figure something is going on for sure.

Posted some pictures of my car at 8 pm cst, got banned for life today!! I think they got hacked.:confused:

band

Me too no reson given
Band for life
I hope the take all my post off
If they don't whant me why let them have my projet post and tech posts
thing have been slow and I don't post much but I do post some

I have not joined there. I would only be upset if it happened here, nicest group of people I have met on here. Like family, but one different than mine. Like a group of friends even though I have never met any of you all.

I'm banned also and I haven't been on there for quite a while. Now I feel suicidal !!!...CR[S

I wanted to be part of the kb banned group, so I tried to register, I did not get denied, but I have been in the "moderator queue" for all afternoon, so probly something worng with their system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back