anyone with ink

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right forearm before road rash reads "Stand & Deliver" the left forearm "Ignorance Spreads Lies" I would always tell a person they were my left or right hand man some still don't get it:rolleyes:

Been through this thread twice and have seen some very nice work. Figured I'd include some pics of mine. All but the Jolly Roger were my ideas. The JR is an exact match to my wifes. We both have one on the inside our right arms.

Mine are all black and gray, she has some very nice color work, including celtic images, lyrics from Van Morison, a large leafless tree, and a phoenix. 30 all together. We are planning to send pics of her ink to a Chopper mag soon, see of she can get them in print.

My first ink was the matching chains around both wrists. Kind of how I feel about life, never actually free, due to society, bogus laws, and a corrupt political structure. Upper right arm is my favorite HD engine. Shovelheads, been riding and wrenching on them 25+ years. My right forearm with shield/helmet/weapons I designed myself, and has a deep personal meaning. Inside left arm is a memorial tat for my close friend, Danny, who died in a bike wreck, love you brother, think of you often. The rest are my mostly altered versions of familiar themes and/or images.

I have more to come soon. Before I have the background done to sleeve my right arm, my 4 playing cards need some fill in work, followed by a quote by Thomas Jefferson, a flying eyeball, and an old 70s Dodge emblem, for the MoPar guy in me. The rest of my left arm will get going when the right sleeve has been completed. I have a notebook full of ideas including an altered version of my RRR avatar. Once you get started...

Attachments

• DSCN2255.jpg
    DSCN2255.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN2256.jpg
    DSCN2256.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN2257.jpg
    DSCN2257.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN2258.jpg
    DSCN2258.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN2254.jpg
    DSCN2254.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN2253.jpg
    DSCN2253.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN2260.jpg
    DSCN2260.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 33
My new tat

Just had this finished up last week.

dragracer.jpg

I need one more for my chest to round out my vintage drag racing theme. I'm looking at doing something like this:

parachute.jpg
dragchute.jpg

Anyone here have any images similar. Something of a straight on view of a dragster with the parachute open.

Thanks,

Andrew

Wow..great art work! Wish I could get some ink, but the wife and I an agreement 25 years ago. I can have all the bikes I can afford, but no ink. I have honored that. I have several bikes:D:D

here's a few, you might notice I like Cadillacs.........:cool:

Attachments

• fittynine lites.jpg
    fittynine lites.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 31
  • '42 hood ornament.jpg
    '42 hood ornament.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 25
  • flamed caddy.jpg
    flamed caddy.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 25
Anyone here have any images similar. Something of a straight on view of a dragster with the parachute open.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew, I have always liked this Prudhomme photo. PS-Your artist should be able to insert a chute into any photo you choose.

A few more of mine

Attachments

• my tats 004.JPG
    my tats 004.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 15
  • my tats 012.JPG
    my tats 012.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 18
  • my tats 015.JPG
    my tats 015.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 17
  • my tats 017.JPG
    my tats 017.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 17
  • my tats 020.JPG
    my tats 020.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 15
sparkles are included!
539719_491933890832793_64819468_n.jpg

can sorta see my hands here...although they have more tattoos on them now
380566_337196016306582_328977199_n.jpg

uh...my legs...sorry if this is inappropriate...figured it's just legs..no...y'know.
311528_492431354116380_2022736488_n.jpg

me outfront of the shop I work at in NY
301098_10150749198640556_3464584_n.jpg

My back....that horrible bear and frog have since been covered up, same with the light switch
284257_258599037499614_268065_n.jpg

Cool stuff SVG ! I got some of Jack Rudy's stuff from back in the late 70's,as well as Mike Brown and Mark Mahony. Dont have any shots of em. Ill' see if I can get in front of a camera .

Cool stuff SVG ! I got some of Jack Rudy's stuff from back in the late 70's,as well as Mike Brown and Mark Mahony. Dont have any shots of em. Ill' see if I can get in front of a camera .

Jack's ace! he tattooed a gorgeous woman's face on my friends rib cage (fellow tattooer)...took him damn near forever, but the tattoo is 30 years old and still looks incredible. You can still see the flakes in the eye! He's grumpy and hard headed and that's why I love the man haha If ever you want an honest opinion on something (sometimes even if you don't) Jack's the guy who'll give it to ya.

Mike passed away this year unexpectedly at his home in Hawaii, was a huge shock to us in the business. One of the nicest, most humble, incredible tattooers I've ever known.

And really, whoever doesn't like Mark Mahoney is a goof. That man oozes style! I haven't got a piece from him yet, but I'm in LA enough I should be able to get one here sooner or later.

Oh man sorry to hear about Mike. That was one kick-back kind of a dude! It had been awhile since I had seen him.Jeez must of been '02 at the West Coast Cruise in Paso Robles. I had heard he was sick back then. But lookin at him that day and knowin him as a class act I thought he was gonna outrun the disease. Guess not. What a bummer !

Latest posts

Back