Apr 14 and Snow!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper

Canadian Rust Bucket
Supposed to get freezing rain around midnight, and then snow until morning. Michigan guys will see it first and then we get blessed with it. When it does finally warm up it will likely get so rip roaring hot we'll hardly be able to stand it....you know, like 75 or 80 degrees.:rolleyes: Man this has been a long winter with snow and everything. Ok, done whining.

In Indiana we have a good dusting on the ground right now but the grounds still warm enough that it won't stay for long. It was 74 degrees yesterday.

nebraska

my buddy in Shell Valley, Nebraska told me when l was talking to him that yesterday it was close to 8O degrees and woke up to snow this morning, weird weather this year.

up here we had almost 4 times the normal rainfall in march. that is what caused the big mud slide by 0so.

Later:cool:

Supposed to get freezing rain around midnight, and then snow until morning. Michigan guys will see it first and then we get blessed with it. When it does finally warm up it will likely get so rip roaring hot we'll hardly be able to stand it....you know, like 75 or 80 degrees.:rolleyes: Man this has been a long winter with snow and everything. Ok, done whining.

We have and are continuing to get snow. Just drove back home in a snow storm. 45 mph top speed on the Highway and nearly zero visability.
Almost 7 months of snow here so far.......
Torchie.

You guys have really had a brutal, unusual Winter. There is no question that the climate is changing dramatically. It can't last much longer, just hang in there.

Don

Woke up to a Snow covered lawn. [cl[cl[cl

I can wait one more week until it's time to start yard work & mowing season. ;)

Still raining here but it's supposed to switch over to freezing rain/ice pellets/snow today as the temp. drops well below 0 deg. C tonight. Only good thing is the colder temps might help with some of the flooding problems around here.

tomorrow morning 4/16 it is going to be 30º in bama. but in a month we should be in the upper 80's to 90's.

It was 85 and sunny here both Sat and Sun. I have cut the grass twice already and it was snowing hard here this afternoon.

I'm looking out the window at the pretty snow coming down.

Please send the RRR Suicide Prevention Team to my address.:(

help

I'm looking out the window at the pretty snow coming down.

Please send the RRR Suicide Prevention Team to my address.:(

Maybe this will help:D

Later:cool:

Attachments

• parididis.jpg
    parididis.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
  • port.jpg
    port.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 7
Mid 30's to low 40's all week but it should be 60 by Tuesday here. I always say I woud rather cut the grass than shovel the driveway any day.

When I moved from England to Canada all my new friends asked me how I put up with all the rain back in England and my answer was
'you don't have to shovel rain'
looking out this morning at more snow I suddenly became home sick.

I just heard on tv this morning that the weather forecasters are predicting a VERY short Summer for you guys up North. They said it will be a Tuesday in July. ;):p:D

Don

Latest posts

Back