Arkansan RR Clubs???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelseydum

I know some of you Arkansan's on here, but are there any official Rat Rod clubs in central Arkansas or Arkansas in general? I'm near completion of my first build and would love to join or start a club.

Let me know...

Kelsey Dum

At least some informal get togetherwould be good. I'm not sure rats make clubs?? I think clubs have rules?:p

Doesn't Little Rock have a Friday night cruise down on the river or something?

PA41

Yeah, once a month at the river but no rats really. I think I've seen one and that's about it. I heard there are a few guys in Conway building rats, and I know of at least one cool guy in Cabot that is interested.

Where are you located?

if ya find somethin' , let us know! - i've never been a member of a club, but would love to gather at a car show or somethin ....even if it's just to make the other people stare!
PA - is there anything big in searcy? i know batesville has a car show sometime don't they?

I now a guy that's got a bitchin' model a in Searcy, but don't know of any shows there. The guy with the model a was actually talking of starting something where we could even have swap meets at our shows (for us rat rodders that is). PM me your names and numbers and I'll start a directory. Once we get a few names and numbers we can have a first get together to decide what we want to call it and where we should meet... etc.

I would love to do this. I need more friends that are into this stuff locally.

Let me know. By the way I'm in Sherwood... work on my truck in West Little Rock and now have a paint shop in North Little Rock.

Kelsey Dum

Yo KD. I work in Searcy. Whats the guys name with the A?

Most Searcy car stuff is run by a group of older guys that generally buy/sell/trade cars. Some builders, but not really many. Good enough guys, but not ratty much.

PA41

PA - is there anything big in searcy? i know batesville has a car show sometime don't they?

Yo Preacher.. Yeah in August at the Watercarnival they usually have a little cruise and a 50 car show on the river bank--usually pretty nice--small town stuff.. Actually not as big as that show in Imboden --or even cave City though.

I think some HAMB guys have a pancake breakfast in a Conway reasturant every Month or so. We are awfully spread out, but maybe something like that might work? I like pancakes:p..

PA41

mmmmm pancakes mmmmmm

I dont have a rat, or a rod so im probably not included. I just sit around and druel over all the rats that i do come across at shows, and even druel over all the hot rods at the shows as well.

but man pancakes sound great.

There is another guy on here from Jacksonville I think named arkansas_rat.

I'm more of a waffle man myself, but that sure does sound good.

Im in north Ar I don't have a Rat, But im building a 40 41 ford truck. I know a lot of people are gonna call it rat but its gonna be more of a hot rod with a Flat WW2 green paint job with a pinup girl and my granddads WW2 gernade for a shifter knob. Do you call that RAT? SBC 3 Duses 9inch rear end.

Im in north Ar I don't have a Rat, But im building a 40 41 ford truck. I know a lot of people are gonna call it rat but its gonna be more of a hot rod with a Flat WW2 green paint job with a pinup girl and my granddads WW2 gernade for a shifter knob. Do you call that RAT? SBC 3 Duses 9inch rear end.

hey man, i missed your intro somehow:rolleyes: but love those trucks ya got there i'm just outside of cave city and we have a pretty nice "watermelon" festival in the fall w/cruise, burnout competition, and car show - hoping to get a catagory for rats this year!
looking forward to seeing progress on that 40 and if ya got any ? drop me a p.m. my 46 is similar and i've been all in, out, around and thru it in the last 9 yrs!!!!

Hotrod preacher

HotRodFord, call me if you need a good pin-up girl. Most guys here can vouch for my work, but I can paint ya a pretty pin-up girl. Let me know you need some artwork.

May not be Rat, but sounds sexy as all get out. Im in Ravenden Springs. Maybe all of hill folk can get together sometime. Im about to start a different kind of rat, but am holding details until it starts.

i'm in

i'm in the bryant area and building a 52 chevy sedan hotrod...i'd love a get to gether but my rod isn't finished yet, hopefully by mid spring or so... lets do it

Don't worry tkkruzer, I haven't quite finished mine yet either. I think the spring would be great... hopefully I'm at least drivable by then.

okay, i need a little more time to finish mine. sometime late summer would be best for me. just not the first week of august, got the family vacation. We could meet in some little dumpwater town on highway 7 and stay the night in the one hotel the town would have. think of how awesome the pictures would look with all the rats parked in front of the hotel rooms for the night? let me know.......

hoping to make pitit jean this year, too...about time to find thoses "small parts" that seemed insignificant when i started this project-door handles window cranks etc.

Is there one of the Petit Jean days specifically that everyones schedule will allow them to be there... like... is Friday or Saturday better for everyone to meet up?

Latest posts

Back