Attn: All Rrr Members !!!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onequick26

Puts Nitro on his Cheerios
Ok, remember a few weeks ago i posted a story about my friends grandpa's '58 Impala getting stolen and found the next day ?

Well it got stolen again Today !!!!!!!!

It's a red drop top (white top ) sbc, auto.It was stolen here in Spokane the plate number is 187-UUF thats a WA state plate.If any one see's,know's or hear's anything about this car please the police ! or me @ (509) 981-8300

Thanks too all........

if the same car gets stolen twice in 1 week the only thing that comes to mind is owner carelessness. in almost 40 years of owning hundreds of cool cars ive only had 1 stolen. and that was during a road trip in amarillo texas. it was recovered in minutes.

Wow, either these thieves are VERY good, or his security is not so hot.:confused: I agree that he should have been especially alert after the last lucky break he got.

There are too many ways to protect a car nowadays not to spend a few bucks and do it right. I have two disabling devices on my T, and probably will add some additional device in the future.

Just out of curiousity, where was the car parked and when and how did it happen?

Don

Wow, either these thieves are VERY good, or his security is not so hot.:confused: I agree that he should have been especially alert after the last lucky break he got.

There are too many ways to protect a car nowadays not to spend a few bucks and do it right. I have two disabling devices on my T, and probably will add some additional device in the future.

Just out of curiousity, where was the car parked and when and how did it happen?

Don
Out side at his retirement home.We have no clue how.......

Latest posts

Back