b.a.king

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b.a.king

i'm 50 year blue colar worker, daily driver is 59 el camino, still own my first car56 chevy bel air,also a 50 ford truck left to me when my dad passed in 69. trucks been int the family since 51,the 56 chevy since 74. also have 2 studes a 47 truck,and a piece of a 50 starlight coupe/convertable,also a 48 crosley p.u. that was a old gasser. also own 86 s.s monte carlo,80 malibu wagon.plus several parts cars. none are real nice but they are mine. i'm live in sweet home alabama. was a race track tech guy for 18 years at local round track. time to take time for myself. glad to be here, oh yeah any alabama folks here.:D

Welcome to the site! Cool place to hang out.

I'm pretty sure that FlatBroke and his wife Reason4 live in or near Montgomery

Welcome!!!

BA,
Welcome to the forum... *lots* of truckers around here so we're all gonna wanna see some fotos! I love '59 Elky's so I'm especially interested in seeing that bad boy as well as the others!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR b.a.king. There are a few Bama folks here, I'm sure they will speak up. Tripper here on RRR just bought A Crosley so I'm sure he'll want to see pics of yours.

Latest posts

Back