Newbie from southern Ohio with an old IH farm truck.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thefarmboy21

Hello all, from southern Ohio. I live in the very bottom county, bordering WV and KY. For years I've tried to get my Grandpa to turn loose of his old farm trucks and finally acquired them all. The pride and joy of the fleet is a 1950 International L-112 that Papaw bought NEW. The old truck hasn't been legal since 1963 and hadn't even been started or even moved since we think 1968/69......that was until recently :D The old rust collection has been uprooted from the trees and dirt it had been trapped in for the past 45+ years and is awaiting it's flat bed chariot to a new life. Hopefully this weekend I can load it up and haul it over to my place and be put in the dry for the winter so I can get it torn down. It's beyond a feasible restoration, but is mostly there....so a rat rodded hillbilly farm truck it shall become. I'll post pictures if someone can give me a quick how too. AND I'll start a build thread as soon as I get it home in the shop and get the tree pollen, flaky rust and mud knocked off so I can better assess the situation at hand.

*Also, if anyone has any IH binder knowledge ( especially 50-57ish) it would be MUCH appreciated!!!

Welcome from southern Alabama .. I was raised in Lisbon Ohio.. (south-eastern corner ) Kinda miss it but I dont like the cold so here is where I'll stay :D if you got some pics. of it sitting in the grass that would be cool too .. (before and after )

Sounds like a cool project and great to have some personal history of your ride. Welcome from Flawda!

Welcome from southern Alabama .. I was raised in Lisbon Ohio.. (south-eastern corner ) Kinda miss it but I dont like the cold so here is where I'll stay :D if you got some pics. of it sitting in the grass that would be cool too .. (before and after )

How do I post pics from iPhone? Do I have to have a photobucket account? And if so, where do I post the link to the attachment?

The last two were after we've recently pulled it out and over to my parents to get it on the trailer. It was on the other side of the farm til now. Here's a pic of my 69 C-30 that has been right beside the 50 since 1990.....it's coming out too!

Latest posts

Back