Bad Habit

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoveled71

The OL sayes we would be rich if not for these habits of mine, I say it just keeps me from spending it all on women and liquer. Spike

materBadling008.jpg

Yep, if I hadn't owned so many cars and boats over the years I would be a rich man today. :eek: But what fun would it be?

I was at a car show one time and there was a really sharp '50 merc there with a for sale sign on it............$30,000.00. A couple were looking at it and she said to the husband, "wouldn't you be better off putting that $30K into something like a CD?" Non car people just don't get it , do they???? :cool::cool:

Don

I have an Aunt thats rich. Back in 67', she bought a Chrysler Imperial station wagon with bucket seats. She asked me what I thought of it. I told her it would looked better with whitewalls. She looked shocked and said, "But it would've cost $8 extra!". She had paid cash.

My Mother said, "That's why your Aunt is rich".

My Aunts daughter (my cousin) married a Doctor who was old enough to be her father. She said money does buy happiness. The Doc was a nice guy. I always wondered if he knew.

And in case you're wondering, my Aunt already told me I'm not getting anything when she goes..................Now she complains I never visit her and shes 95.

Money ???? they still makin that stuff ???
I never have money ,have you seen how many projects that i got?
If it aint cars its bikes,if aint bikes its tools,i'm a bad sucker for tools !
I cant amadjine being rich ,i'd probley lay around wonder were all that money i had whent ?Mabie it was all the 5o mercs and 32 coupes that i bought!!!!!!
the first rich person to go broke in a week !

my OL likes it. im either within earshot out in the garage or out on my scoot that currently has no rear seat so she knows Im not out chasin hoochies.. :p

Latest posts

Back