Barrett JAckson

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a car for a local dude here, it was kinda rare. He sold it on ebay for around $52,000 . I told him it was way too cheap. Turns out a few months ago, it sold at Barret Jackson for $129,000 . He said all they kept saying was how impeccably straight the body was, and how the glow of the finish set this car apart from the rest. (nevermind there were only 27 built, and this was 1 of 1 ) Anyway, the point is, nobody will ever know it was me who did the (dirty) deed...:D

I couldnt believe the 40 Ford went that cheap, I expected 100,000 or more out of it, the sellers probably sick and the buyer thinks he won the lottery. And then that ugly late 70s Vette sold for 32,000. Spike

I think it may have been the color that help the 40 back. And that vette was ugly but had like 170 miles on it.. Lots of different stuff showing up now. Maybe I'll buy a new impala and stick it in a bubble. :D

I did a car for a local dude here, it was kinda rare. He sold it on ebay for around $52,000 . I told him it was way too cheap. Turns out a few months ago, it sold at Barret Jackson for $129,000 . He said all they kept saying was how impeccably straight the body was, and how the glow of the finish set this car apart from the rest. (nevermind there were only 27 built, and this was 1 of 1 ) Anyway, the point is, nobody will ever know it was me who did the (dirty) deed...:D

we do now... :D

Barrett Jackson may be highly overpriced BUT when you are in the industry its a great way to see whats selling and what isnt I think.
Ill be wathing again tonight!

i'm glued to the tv when the show is on..i usually watch it again after the first show..i'm waiting to see what the price will be for the Beverly Hillbillies Rat Rod truck.i don't know what day it will be up..

$125,000 to the Pratt collection....he's bleeding from the rectum and doesnt know it....... just sold.....time to build another replica...my last Hillbilly truck fetched me $5,000 right after the movie came out......:D

Remember guys this wasn't just ANY Rat it is the Holy Grail of Rat Rods !! :) yes sir there ain't none better than that... $125,000.00..designed by the daddy of all customizers George Barris...i had guessed it to go for about $50,000.....the guy that bought it has a private collection of over 500 cars..Ron Pratt has bought many cars in the past at the auction..MEGA MEGA Wealthy...that's ok i'm happy with my 29 Pickup .can't wait till it gets here..have a nice weekend...:)

Ron also just bought Tony Stewarts car.300k for that one.But all proceeds will go to the Darral Gyenn(SP) foundation to help all those kids in need of wheelchairs.Byers and sellers fees both waived in the auction.

that was a class move...they said that PRIOR to even bidding on the racer, he gave that same charity a BIG $$$$$ check....helluva guy....but then , most car guys are....

You got it.The check was for 100k.Now thats a dude with a fat wallet and alot of class to match it.He is there all the time.He also buys multiple cars normally.The look on his face never changes.Poker Ron Pratt.

Latest posts

Back