Best patch panels for Model A?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myoldtrucks

I know there are a bunch of companies that offer patch panels for a Model A, and was wondering what everyone has found in regards to fitting the best, etc? Price, as well, but that being secondary to fit...I am looking for panels for a '30 coupe...thanks!

Mac's Model A parts are great. I bought inner and outer door patch panels for my '30 and they fit like a glove. The cowl panels came flat and had to be "tweeked" a little, but also fit great. Prices are good also. Highly recommend![;)

Several Companies.

Been doing a 2 week search myself for Model A patch panels.Bratton is probaly the best,but there prices are WAY HIGH.Synders was pretty high too.Howells wasnt bad BUT heard a lot about there fit being terrible on some panels.I checked with the BBB about them and they had a LOT of complaints.Found another place called "Mikes" and I am about to place an order with them.I was trying to get onto a site called EARLY FORD PARTS but havent tied them yet.Yeah I want to order the high dollar items,but it aint in da budget.

Have a '31 sedan, have been looking at a company called "Gaslight Auto Parts". I understand they have been around for a long time. They are in Ohio, anyone bought from them?

Brookville Roadster makes most of the panels for other suppliers. I use to work there and shipped many to Mac's, Gaslight, Snyders etc etc.........

Mac's overall has the best price and shipping. Door inner and outer pieces fit perfect and the cowl patches needed a little shaping, but better than my buddies 72 blazer parts from LMC.

Don't forget the shipping charges, some companies rape you on shipping.[;)

Latest posts

Back