Better get em..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TudorP15

The order button just showed up over at www.ratrodmagazine.com to purchase their last privately published #5 magazine. #6 will be by the big publication company they signed with. That, and their limited edition signed poster. Not released until tomorrow, but they snuck in the purchase buttons early for their early fans.. I would bet the magazine and poster will be sold out by mid day tomorrow...

crash

The magazine order paged crashed due to overflow. I kinda figured this was gonna happen because they were destined to be bombarded with orders to get the last magazine being published privately. But, they said they will be back up soon.. Keep trying..

Sold out?

they sold out last night. But, saved some for the release party today. They said if there are any left from the release party, they will make those available on the site, so if you missed out and want one, you have one more chance maybe later today.

mag sold out

Man ol man I worked till midnight last night and didn't know they were on sale, I guess I missed out on #5 i'm even on the mailing list and I didn't check my e-mail yesterday. All I can say is crapola :mad:

Latest posts

Back