Boogety, boogety, boogety, lets go racin boys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, NASCAR is ruined....The girl (Danica Patrick) got the pole......lol

10-15 years ago, all of the NHRA events were on TV....not any more......NASCAR has kept the American interest....Someone must like it

NASCAR

I am Richard Petty fan...other than him I always rooted for the underdogs...I loved to watch JD McDuffie, Dave Marcis, and Alan Kulwicki.

Dont see any underdogs anymore....they let Toyota in too....4 hours on a Sunday afternoon...I would rather be inside my garage cuttin and welding...Have not watched a race in years....

I did 13 seasons racin local roundy rounds...nothing like it anywhere...sittin for 4 hours is kinda boring to me now...best seat in the house is with your hands wrapped around a steering wheel...

MikeC

Am I the only one that watched the NHRA Winter Nationals this weekend? Good racing, nasty crash at 300 MPH and yes a women won the funny car class. [P
Think what will happen to NSCAR if that girl wins the race? [S
[P Record it and watch the last 10 minutes.

[clHave a great day !

Well, NASCAR is ruined....The girl (Danica Patrick) got the pole......lol

Aren't the girls the one that's supposed to get the pole?[ddd

Am I the only one that watched the NHRA Winter Nationals this weekend? Good racing, nasty crash at 300 MPH and yes a women won the funny car class. [P
Think what will happen to NSCAR if that girl wins the race? [S
[P Record it and watch the last 10 minutes.

[clHave a great day !

That crash was scary! I thought ole Anton had bought the farm.

And I've got to say, Courtney Force is a hellava lot better looking than John Force, but he can't deny that she's his daughter.........she sounded just like him when she crawled out of the car after that last pass! 9000 words a minute! :D

Bill Elliot was like 208 mph or was it 218 mph???...shoot had to be 1987 ish time frame...Michigan comes to mind... Awesome Bill from Dawsonville GA...A red Thunderbird...#9 on the door....Melling Oil Pumps I think was the sponsor....

MikeC

Latest posts

Back