buried 57 belvedere in tulsa

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea Mike P. These updates and photos are appreciated. It's too bad that the car decayed to the extent that it did. I sure wish they would have started with a better plan before they burried it.

A real shame, bet the guy who came up with this idea is going to lose his job. Oh wait.......he's probably dead by now. :p:p:D

What they should have done was erect an above ground crypt, like they use in New Orleans to bury people. The one they used was destined to fail, it was like a swimming pool with a lid on it. Even swimming pools leak water out after a period of time. What were they thinking?

I guess the event was the thing though. It seems everybody had a great time and accepts what happened to the car as fate and Mother Nature.

Don

Wanna see a couple of sickening pictures?

Don

Attachments

• 57-2.JPG
    57-2.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 14
  • '57.JPG
    '57.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 19
How did this start

How did this whole tomb thing start?I have been following it here,But I have no clue to when this all started????We havent had any Tv media on this or has it been in any Local Newspaper??

Last edited:
How did this whole tomb thing start?I have been following it here,But I have no clue to when this all started????We havent had any Tv media on this or has it been in any Local Newspaper??

35, the car was burried in 1957 as part of a time capsule to be opened in 2007. Is that what you are asking?

Latest posts

Back