Calling out to Jacksonville FL rodders

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joliet Jake

I'm getting the word out to Jacksonville area guys, that next month we are having an informal get together Saturday May 10th around 12:00 at a TBD wing joint. This invitation is also going to be posted on a couple of other forums that some of you may belong to. If you are interested please let me know. This is a chance for us to meet up with others in our area that share a common love for our style of cars and trucks, as well as make new friends. This impromptu event is not sponsored by any club or group, it's not a show, it's just a chance to hang out and meet each other and maybe have a beer and a burger.

Will there be light beer?:D I'll try and make it after the little guys t-ball game.It starts at noon.Where are you located in Jax?I'm south of SanMarco.

I'm in the Atlantic/Kernan area. I promise that they will have lite beer, I'm leaning toward having it at Hooters on SanJose. So, you can have lite beer and hooters.:D

Latest posts

Back