Can't put my finger on it

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always get people that ask when my rod's gonna be done or why it isn't painted. After I explain why, then they think it's a good idea. Just saw the infamous Groucho Sunday at Starlite Garage's open house. He's almost finished with his 32' and it's sweet! Now he's realizing why my rod looks the way it does. He was complaining about always cleaning it. If he hits any kind of puddle, he immediately pulls over to wipe the drops off. Plus the chrome axle, backing plates, hairpins, etc..........I had to laugh.

No mud on my rust!!!

Just saw the infamous Groucho Sunday at Starlite Garage's open house. He's almost finished with his 32' and it's sweet! Now he's realizing why my rod looks the way it does. He was complaining about always cleaning it. If he hits any kind of puddle, he immediately pulls over to wipe the drops off. Plus the chrome axle, backing plates, hairpins, etc..........I had to laugh.

Gasser,
Yeah... I know the feeling! I can't stand for mud to get on my rust either!!! ; - >

BoB

Lakota,
What r u doin' listenin' to a bunch of people who don't even have cars rippin' u're truck. I like u're ride... now if it just had brakes!!! ; - >

I got the brake problem cleared up, I got good brakes now. Tomorrow it goes in the shop for the exhaust system. I've been driving it around the neighborhood for the past week.

Latest posts

Back