Car Wariors.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

There are some really bad car shows on TV these days, but IMO Car Warriors is right at the top of that list. I watch it almost every week, but not for the reason I think they intended it to be viewed..........I use it for comic relief! :D Where they found these "pro builders" I have no idea, but some of the stuff they do is just funny as h***.

Last night they customized a Datsun 240 into something that looked like a hot wheels creation, and Dan and I knew before the judging that George Barris would LOVE it!!!!! (The judges are George Barris, the guy from Pimp my Ride (does that tell you anything? :rolleyes:) and Jimmy Shine (probably the only guy with taste on the entire show)

I guess the producers don't care WHY you watch, just that you WATCH. So maybe I am contributing to them thinking they have a hit on their hands.

Don

Don you are right on the mark....

There are some really bad car shows on TV these days, but IMO Car Warriors is right at the top of that list. I watch it almost every week, but not for the reason I think they intended it to be viewed..........I use it for comic relief! :D Where they found these "pro builders" I have no idea, but some of the stuff they do is just funny as h***.

Last night they customized a Datsun 240 into something that looked like a hot wheels creation, and Dan and I knew before the judging that George Barris would LOVE it!!!!! (The judges are George Barris, the guy from Pimp my Ride (does that tell you anything? :rolleyes:) and Jimmy Shine (probably the only guy with taste on the entire show)

I guess the producers don't care WHY you watch, just that you WATCH. So maybe I am contributing to them thinking they have a hit on their hands.

Don
It is pretty amusing.......

forgone conclusion

and you know the "all stars" are gonna when almost everytime, the show don't like to give it's "gold" away.

l wonder what there gonna do with the cars they after there done:confused:

Later:cool:

,Yeah,,, Rat rod TV is another one. How dumb and lame....Surely NO planning at all. The last time I saw it they were chopping , and wanting to cut the rest , off the removed piece. They mig'd it ,then cobbled some brazing on top of, and in between the mig'd part, to look like **** instead of brazed old school..
When they did an interview of one guys car (it wasn't a typical 'rat', The host wants to call eveything a ratrod.

>>>JMO

The one show that isn't too horrible is American Truckers. The host is a little too peppy for my taste, and I'm not really into trailer trucks, but some of the ones they feature are pretty cool. I can't imagine how much some of the paint jobs and custom work cost on something that big.

Don

Latest posts

Back