Carburetors are Outlawed-New Law

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey just got back to this tread,, !!! you really coming here? and where?

Yeah, the Army is moving my place of work ( the Armor Training Center) to Ft. Benning. And since Alabama don't tax military retirement pay, I'll be living & playing there. No date set in stone but, I'll be moving sometime between Sept 2010 & Aug 2011. Will be somewhere within 20 miles or so of Phenix City.

Yeah, the Army is moving my place of work ( the Armor Training Center) to Ft. Benning. And since Alabama don't tax military retirement pay, I'll be living & playing there. No date set in stone but, I'll be moving sometime between Sept 2010 & Aug 2011. Will be somewhere within 20 miles or so of Phenix City./QUOTE]

Cold beer is on ice and waiting! It would be nice to have a fellow rat rodder down here I live about 8 miles from FT Benning. I must warn you though get ready to see a ton of crown vics jacked up and sportin 22" wheels :(I have only seen 1 other "rat rod" here in the last 2 years, 50 ford shoe box. but plenty of old muscle cars though.

to Fuzz.

I have a feeling your right and that this USA needs to start over,I left PA>the state back in the 60's when a state cop said I couldnt have gran prix buckets in my 57 Belair.Maybe we all could go to canada or mexico or start our own country.It all does tick me off pretty good man.Whats next,I dont want to think about it.

laws

Well for all you guys who voted for a change you are sure getting what you asked for. Next there will be a tax on having fun. Ya ha to be careful what you ask for ya just might get it.

I still don't believe it! None of the 100 or so local rodders I know have heard sh** about this. Until they confirm it for me - It's all just hearsay.

They don't have inspections for cars as old as these in Tennessee so I'm not worried about it in the least. It's all hearsay I'm telling you!

T1

Well if the inspectors are as clueless as these people that work in the auto parts stores, I can run duel fours and tell them it's a new muti port fuel injection setup... :D

Latest posts

Back