Christmas present for the girlfriend!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know but he spose to call 2 days ago and I called got VM and still nocall I know I am gonna give it a few more days just kinda frustrating :( wanted to have it here for her tomorrow :(

Hopefully you are only mad at yourself, because you can't be mad at the seller. If you go to look at something and you are really serious about it, you better have dollars in hand and a spare driver or trailer. Otherwise you're just kicking tires.

Cash is king. I have sold many a car over the years - If you don't put the green in my hand it ain't yours. If somebody beats you to it, sorry Charlie. When something is for sale it is first come first serve, period. I don't expect any less as a buyer either. If you miss out or you don't have the cash, well it wasn't meant to be. Move onward...

I agree with BED....

Feel bad for you.....that being said, had I offered up some cash for the F1's I was looking for I'd probably have them sitting in my stash next to the barn...but, I'm a firm believer in what is meant to be, will be....so keep looking and have cash in hand.....:D

Hopefully you are only mad at yourself, because you can't be mad at the seller. If you go to look at something and you are really serious about it, you better have dollars in hand and a spare driver or trailer. Otherwise you're just kicking tires.

Cash is king. I have sold many a car over the years - If you don't put the green in my hand it ain't yours. If somebody beats you to it, sorry Charlie. When something is for sale it is first come first serve, period. I don't expect any less as a buyer either. If you miss out or you don't have the cash, well it wasn't meant to be. Move onward...

I'm mad at both and I DID have cash in hand I was waiting for him to call me so I could go pick it up I had talked with him once over the phone and told him I had the cash and wanted to know when I could come get it

Feel bad for you.....that being said, had I offered up some cash for the F1's I was looking for I'd probably have them sitting in my stash next to the barn...but, I'm a firm believer in what is meant to be, will be....so keep looking and have cash in hand.....:D

Yeah I plan on looking for a better one and I did have cash in hand and had told the guuy that and I wanted to come up that day and get it and he said he was goinig out of town and would be back friday night and was going to call me and never did and wouldn't answer his phone after that

When something like that happens to me, I just figure it wasn't suppossed to be!! Doesn't really make it any easier though!!

Yeah I figure I'll find somehing else it was just that I was so stoked to get the car for my girlfriend cuz she has been so cool about me building mine

sucks to hear the car got sold out from under ya.... good luck on your search for another project! you looking for a certin year or type of body style?

Latest posts

Back