Collector Of Fine Old Treasures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bargain Hunter

Hi All. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your forums. I grew up working on 60's and 70's muscle cars. I actually still have my first car - a 1976 Maverick Stallion. Its been parked since 1992, but I've almost got it ready for the road. I've always wanted to build a 30's rod. I stumbled across a 36 Plymouth 2 door slantback coupe body a couple weeks ago in less than perfect condition!! Needs everything except doors! Had to have it. My mechanic skills aren't what they use to be so I'll be using all your knowledge to help me along. Thank you in advance for all the help I'm gonna need!!

Jason C

Welcome to RRR from Ky. I don't know where you are located but DMW56 has a 1935 Plymouth 2 door sedan hump back in the for sale ads for 500$ that looks to be in very good condition.

Welcome! As you can tell from my name, I love Mavericks too! I had a 74 that I swapped for my current 47 Lincoln Zephyr coupe. Stallions are rare, only a single year build for those. What color combo do you have? And there is a great website for all things Maverick---mmb.maverick.to.
Got any pics? We love pics!

Welcome to the site! I will be working on a little project too; my son and I want to work on a car together; something long term, just to spend some time together.

I wanna go with a Ford because I did one with my father years ago and I might remember a bit; but my son wants to go with a Mustang so he gets to keep it afterwards.

Post some pics of your car so we can all see how it goes, also if you have some advise share it!

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to get some current pics this weekend. Bought another Maverick today! Think I need therapy!!!

Welcome to the site from Alabama .. Ive had a few mavericks , you don't see them much anymore .. like the pinto's I guess and the vega's

Latest posts

Back