crazy build on the other site

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willmceliece

i know some people here have their qualms with the HAM.... but there is no denying there is some crazy talent there too. for those who havent seen it, check out the model a that Brian Bass is building for a customer. this guy does crazy work and all his projects are knock outs. i think everyone can appreciate this workmanship and learn something, i know i did. dig the I beam parts he fabbed. http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336494

I saw the thread. Brian Bass is a very talanted fellow. That's a customer's car so I bet that one is costing someone some serious scratch. That chassis is insane.

Brian Bass is a very talented guy.His welding skills are out of this world.He builds some top notch stuff.That is a guy that has an eye for details.

I have been following the build for some time now.

There is another one there by Kirk that is called the Legion Special.Matt Serat has a shop that is not to far from me and is helping him build it.Matt is another excellent craftsman with a killer eye for detail as well.I have not had the chance to meet Matt but his cars are stuff just like Brian builds.

Here is the link to Kirks build.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332620&highlight=legion+special

I'm wondering if this will make the under $3,000 club!?!? :D

Tripper,
This will make the $3,000 club all right. Err, the $3,000 a week club that is. Can't even imagine how much that frame will wind up costing! :eek::eek::eek:

ISore

dude that guy would have 3,000 in his motor mounts if i were building it. notice everything is tigged, talk about time!

Crazey! I wish I had the tools to do that stuff. I have to wonder how they got any building done with taking all those pictures and posting them up. When I get to building I can't remember the camera.
Also not to nitpick but wouldn't you want to put the angle gauge 90 degrees to the front of the diff where the punkin bolts up? Putting it on the top doesn't look very accurate.

Way cool! no doubt a talented builder-loved all those neat little details, you know, the ones that take HOURS to complete (sometimes even longer!):cool:

Latest posts

Back