Crying over spilt milk

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Answer the door in your underwear.... I did once and they don't come back anymore.... ;)

and to the OP... Wow.. I could never get that lucky.. I'll give you your money back... :D

We get a LOT of Mormon missionarries over here. Once we had a pair of chick misionarries (never had it before or since). One was cute as a button, and over 18,,,,, which basicly means my wife was hitting on her and trying to get her to go to a strip or swing club with us :D

I love my wife. [cl

What road do you live on? is there a huge sign over your house or something? I would love to have someone knock on my door with a deal like that

What road do you live on? is there a huge sign over your house or something? I would love to have someone knock on my door with a deal like that
I'm even tucked away and you can hardly see my house. The only reason he saw me is my daughter was striping that truck we just built, so the truck was moved out further in the driveway so she had room to set up. Luck, karma, call it what you want. :D

First, you tell us that somebody drops a MINT Studie pickup on your doorstep, for like $200....:cool:

Then, you tell us your wife picks up other wimmins....[ddev

THEN you tell us your daughter pinstripes!?!:eek:

...That's it, I'm goin' to bed and not waking up until I'm you!!!:D

Regards,
Shea:)

First, you tell us that somebody drops a MINT Studie pickup on your doorstep, for like $200....:cool:

Regards,

.........what he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shakey

First, you tell us that somebody drops a MINT Studie pickup on your doorstep, for like $200....

Regards,
LMAO, I wish my turds smelled like roses, but ask anyone within a mile,,,,, they don't. However, the sun does shine on a dogs ass now and then. ;)

I checked the calendar. It's not April Fool's. You got an Arizona Stude pick-up at your door for $200. I'm in friggin' Ontario, Canada and can't unload a running drivable '92 Dakota for $450. I want your life.

I checked the calendar. It's not April Fool's. You got an Arizona Stude pick-up at your door for $200. I'm in friggin' Ontario, Canada and can't unload a running drivable '92 Dakota for $450. I want your life.

It just the good life living in the Southwest. I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world.

Super killer deal on the Stude PU. I got a 54 that was my wife's Grandfather's truck.

I'm moving out there,folks over here(MD)want a small mint for rot boxs and I got to go look for them.Good luck with the truck,hope to see it on here soon being made road worthy......ov:cool:

I'm moving out there,folks over here(MD)want a small mint for rot boxs and I got to go look for them.Good luck with the truck,hope to see it on here soon being made road worthy......ov:cool:
We might get killer deals on rust free steel, but plastic/rubber/paint doesn't last out here at all.

Last year I had a garage sale. Colored the signs in bright red sharpie. Mind you, not cheapo magic markers, but real Sharpie permanent markers. Put the signs out all over. 2-3 hours later, a buddy stops by and asks why I didn't put signs out. Told him I did, so we drove down to look. Couple hours after I put them out, the poster board was sun bleached white. "but its a dry heat" :mad:

Regards,

"Then, you tell us your wife picks up other wimmins"...

That's what my wife did. Except she fell in it and aint been back since!

Latest posts

Back