daughters are awsome!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigShem

im working on my rod today, my daughter comes down to help which is tottally kool, anyway her mom says they have to go shopping , well my daughter is only a gearhead till shes hears those magic words...let go shopping then her girlness kicks in...... lol anyway they come back a couple hours later my daughter comes down stairs were im working... she hands this to me tell me when shes not there to help me to look at this and everthing will be kool.. and gives me a thumbs up... man i almost shedded a tear with a big smile i gave her a big hug and kiss, she say ok lets get back to work.... i think i found a new boss....lol[cl

Attachments

• ojygdfs.jpg
    ojygdfs.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 82
That is cool. My daughter and my grandaughter helped me pull off the cab and bed off my old truck today.

That's cool...a new boss and a helper all in one. She looked cute when she crawled in the cab after we sat it on the ground...actually your wife took a pic of that...she was getting into then already

ah thanks guys,,, Ron i forgot about that pic i'll have to find it.... ya shes been playing in that cab alot.... she makes vroom vroom noises in there and plays with the steering wheel.... i think im gonna be in trouble when she gets older.....lol[S

that is too cool man, I am sooo glad I have a daughter also, she made me put in a temp floor in my A so she could play in it while I work. The other night she wanted to watch me weld, so I grabbed another hood and let her watch. Then she wanted to try it, so put my hood on her and let her try. She's only 4! I told her how happy she made me and she said I made her happy cause she didn't know I had an extra hood. yep it was one of those tear jerker moments!

Enjoy them while they're little. My daughter, when she was 17, totalled my black '66 Nova SS.:eek: Yes, those daughters can make you cry.

The moments like you just had are the really important ones in life. Something as simple as her thinking of you with a doll will stick with you for the rest of your life. :D:D

Don

I got 2 daughters my self and ya I agree with 100%...my oldest is a gear head (like yours) till she hears SHOPPING....lol....But ya know its those lil things like the gift yours gave ya that really make it all worth it!!!!!

Latest posts

Back