Daytona Turkey Run

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just a drop in the ocean of what was there. Amazing how many cars were on display. I didn't see it all and I was there for at least six hours.

Thanks for the pics, mav. ;) ;)

I like the Rambler delivery.

The green panel/ambulance was featured in a magazine 20 years ago (give or take a few years). It had a single blower then and the interior was finished (end to end) with glossy hardwood slat. [S

Thanks for the fotos Mav... I really hope to see that show in person one day. I also want to meet Don & hang out with him because I've seen pictures of all the gorgeous babes that hang around him & his cars!!! [dr

BoB

Thanks for the fotos Mav... I really hope to see that show in person one day. I also want to meet Don & hang out with him because I've seen pictures of all the gorgeous babes that hang around him & his cars!!! [dr

BoB

I know. You can't get near the guy for all the hub-bub going on around him & his sons. You'd think they put this show on ;)
He parties like a rock star.

It's on again. The spring edition of the run. Weather permitting, I'm trying to get out there tomorrow. Anyone else?

Latest posts

Back