Does anyone know more about this rod?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dslpwr

Hey everyone,

I wanted to know more about this rod all I have are the pictures and I cant seem to remember where they came from. Any info about it at all (who made it, a build thread, more pictures, is that a custom frame?) would be great

thanks!

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0156-1.jpg

DSC_0147-1.jpg

DSC_0152-1.jpg

DSC_0149-1.jpg

never seen it before...very cool truck in my opinion... its kinda like what i am working on...

I can answer one of your questions...

Yes that is a custom frame... cool quarter eliptical set up on the suspension... looks to me like the axles are out of a late model F250 or F350... rear end is probably a dana 60 or 61...

That thing is awesome ,looks pretty heavy duty . It would be just what I need for pulling an enclosed trailer for my cabinetmaking buisness. Now i got more ideas floating around in my head,and I got very little space left as it is.

does anyone know who built it?

never seen it before...very cool truck in my opinion... its kinda like what i am working on...

I can answer one of your questions...

Yes that is a custom frame... cool quarter eliptical set up on the suspension... looks to me like the axles are out of a late model F250 or F350... rear end is probably a dana 60 or 61...

I was wondering how they built the front end. The front spindles are different from the stock setup. also the front wheels are set up wider to line up with the outer rear wheels

does anyone know who built it?

I was wondering how they built the front end. The front spindles are different from the stock setup. also the front wheels are set up wider to line up with the outer rear wheels

I'm thinking the axles are from a big delivery van - like a FEDX.

Latest posts

Back