Don't touch my junk man

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busch

Poken some fun at the TSA
dd193999.jpg

not bad,
local cartoon in the paper showed a pole dancer with a sign in front saying "lap dances $20.00, TSA pat down $25.00.

I spent hours wrapping and taping up an axle to fly it back home, but when it arrived at the destination airport the TSA *******s had sliced the package open, had a look, then closed it up with about 8" of their crappy tape. Thanks guys, gives me a warm glow knowing you are looking after my security, even though my **** all fell out of my box on the carousel.

Hell, then heim joints are only $25 each,and I have plenty ......:rolleyes:

The puppet masters have been taking away our rights at a record rate and now they are taking our dignity.
This terrorist bs is rolling right over us.
Searching citizens will keep radio controlled cargo planes from crashing into
tall buildings that are already wired with explosives.:rolleyes:

I used to fly for work a lot. And one of my check-ons' was a tool case, ok tool case makes appearance on Tulsa Carosel, wide open and tools all over the place... Yea THANKS TSA A***s for not locking the unlocked lock i asked you to lock when done inspecting at Atlanta.

Tom, at least you got yours back! They lost part of my wife's luggage when we went on vacation. She and 4 kids went 1 day before me. I took #5 and when we were at the baggage carosel I saw on of my wife's missing bags going around. I grabbed it and when we got home another bag was waiting for us on the porch!:eek:...CR:D

Latest posts

Back