Door art question....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd55f100

THINKING of a couple of ideas for door art which one looks best....going on my 55 f100

Attachments

• logo1232.jpg
    logo1232.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 45
  • logo123.jpg
    logo123.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 43
  • spd5.jpg
    spd5.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 41
  • redneck rumble 2011.jpg
    redneck rumble 2011.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Like the double nickle one.....

THINKING of a couple of ideas for door art which one looks best....going on my 55 f100

If you're doing a version of a old work truck...if not, the emblem and wings is cool....not crazy about the other..looks like a poster.....JMHO....

Yeah, I like the winged Ford emblem best. Also I think if you use the double nickle logo it should be "Double Nickle Billiards" or something like that......not just "Double Nickle" JMO

BTW Cool truck [cl[cl

thanks for the input i think the wings by them self would be a ood touch without over doing it ...........maybe some cool pin striping around it somehow

I think you are going to overdo it already. The truck looks great as is, so why muddy it up with over-played door art? I think it will distract from the cool flame job and an otherwise clean looking truck. Just wouldn't flow. My $.02

Thanks blue eyed for the comment and i understand what your saying ..thats why iam thinking of doing the art in red to match the paint so it want take away just add a little..........

I agree with BED just leave the truck as is the door art thing is really overdone - The truck looks killer the way it is - If you really wanna do the door art get some magnets made with the art on them that way if you don't like it you can just take them off

You might be messing with perfection. I think the flame job speaks for itself. In my opinion, you're trying to put two different styles of art on the same canvas. Separating the two might work, the winged piece across the tailgate or under the rear window.

Do you have any more pictures? If you have a profile shot, a guy could photochop the art on the door.....

Latest posts

Back