Dream Muscle Car?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muscle cars have always been a passion of mine!!! Any of these would suffice; '64 Thunderbolt, '65 Falcon Sprint, '70 Cougar Eliminator, '69 "M" Code Barracuda fastback, '69 Big Bad Javelin, '70 Rebel machine, '69 Scrambler, or '71 Hornet SC\360 (one heck of a sleeper)

amc-sc-rambler_69_tom-drew_2.jpg

71AMCHornetSC360.jpg

The '70 challenger was mine I sold a few years back(loved that car,383 w/nos!) the delorean is a customers I just finished(1200 original miles,not that fun to drive. Underpowered and cant see out of it.). I would be consider a car whore, I would like to have them to drive awhile then move on to the next one...some of those I would love would be a '50 merc sledded out, '71 hemi cuda,'69 stang,429 ac cobra, pretty much anything built by carroll shelby, oh the list goes on......

Attachments

• DSC00028.jpg
    DSC00028.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 8
Always loved Camaros so I built a couple but sold both to buy land and build a house.
15 years later I`m able to buy both back within a few months of each other.
What`s the chances of that happening?

`68 RS/SS L78 big block prostreet
and `68 RS small block

Attachments

• CAMARO.jpg
    CAMARO.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 13
  • ENGINE.jpg
    ENGINE.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 10
  • TRUNK[1].jpg
    TRUNK[1].jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4145.jpg
    IMG_4145.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 15
Always loved Camaros so I built a couple but sold both to buy land and build a house.
15 years later I`m able to buy both back within a few months of each other.
What`s the chances of that happening?

`68 RS/SS L78 big block prostreet
and `68 RS small block

Very nice rides and one, way too cool story !

How about a little 71 Cougar GT? 351 Clevland, C6, 9-inch. Grabber Lime. Still have it.

Attachments

• 71CougarGT_1.jpg
    71CougarGT_1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 10
  • CougarGT_1.jpg
    CougarGT_1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 12
There was a Plum Crazy Challenger Convertible with a 426 HEMI and two blonds in it at our last cruise in. Sweet, all three of them! Sadly, I didn't even get a picture of it or them, they left when they felt a few raindrops! :(

You touched a nerve.....

This is my high school dream car
Dreams do come true :D

TigerinWoods.jpg

Had a 66 in High school....totaled it two days before graduation from High School...had it for two weeks before a lady pulled out in front of me and that was the end of it....sad day...it was my first "almost new car"...:(

Latest posts

Back