droppin by

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicked40

New to the site. Found u guys siftin through the Killbillet site. Im trying to find time to ressurect my 1940 ford tudor standard that was started in 1987 when pink,purple, and baby blue were the colors of choice. My dad and I bought the car when I was the ripe age of 10. I guess its not gonna be a true rat, but with the low funds it will closely resemble one. Ive already fabbed the chassis up with a m2 front and tri. 4 bar rear with a 9 inch and with a few motor changes ended up with a efi lt1 and 4l60e between the rails. So it can only look like one from the outside. the body is completely stock and if I can figure out the wiring on that thing it will stay FI. otherwiseIm looking to trade the motor and trans for some ol fashion carburation(sp). The car was never in runnning condition, but so close sans interior. Im just trying to justify spending $600 to buy a proper FI tank and fuel pump, when I could sell the motor and trans for $1000 and use that to buy another motor and trans. anyhow...great site Ill try to post some pics later on when I dig the car out of the rubble.
Scott
022108_16191.jpg

022108_16181.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum!!! Love 40's & am workin' on a '41 PU! Great cars & can't wait to follow u're progress! Make u're self @ home!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back