earth day

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley rider

Today is earth day how will you observe it? personly I will observe it by driving my big block daully to go nowhere while I leave all the lights on in my shop. Happy earth day.

I will observe it by letting everyone know that the founder of Earth Day is doing life in prison for killing his girlfriend and stuffing her in his closet.

Well I had to work last night. So from midnight till about 5 this morning I was driving my Diesel powered 6 axle dump truck following a Diesel powered road grinder, grinding up St Rt 14 filling the air with thick clouds of black soot and asphalt dust blowing over everything. And filling in our partial repairs with HOT Asphalt spewing it's fumes all over the place!!!!! :D Happy Earth Day!!!!!!

I will observe it by letting everyone know that the founder of Earth Day is doing life in prison for killing his girlfriend and stuffing her in his closet.

Founder of Earth Day was Sen. Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin. He died in 2005 at the age of 89 from heart failure.

Not sure who you are thinking of.

Latest posts

Back