Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seating position is dumb. Looks like they made the seats tall on purpous so they would sit that far up. Oh, and I am not a fan of "Cartoon" additions to cars EG: the air cleaner. [S

Dang.... I was trying to draw him out.....

good try Sam [cl

ha! you'll never trick me into talking!! i'll never talk again! i mean, i know when to be quiet, and when i make up my mind to be silent i will be silent! i cannot be fooled by your schemes and tomfoolery....i shall persevere....i shall overcome.....i shall....hey is anybody listening to me?!?!?! i SAID I AIN'T GONNA TALK ANYMORE... gee whiz where did everybody go? :D:D:rolleyes:

I heard the ritual involves 2 chickens, a small pot bellied pig, used motor oil and a trio of hooters girls![cl

you had me at 2 chickens...[cl please spare the pot bellied pig, recycle the motor oil and send the trio of hooter girls to someone who is in need of that sort of thing...lol;)

now if this initiation process is kept secret-and it seems it must be since id never heard of it til now- maybe we can come to a compromise on the trio....[ddd[ddd[ddd

I MADE IT!!! BRING ON THE CELEBRATION!![cl

where is everybody?:([S

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The man from England fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The man from Scotland reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'

The Irishman replied, 'These are Carols.'

And So The Christmas Season Begins......

well! i come out from hiding and no one even noticed....:rolleyes:

i went ahead and went over the 3000 mark and no one comments:(

i guess ill just crawl back under my rock n come back out tomorrow and see if anyone remembered my birthday[ddd

birthday party/pity party what's the difference as long as it's a party, right?;)

for those of you who may need clarification, i am having some fun here, and not offended to the point of not coming back--you will have to really insult me, ban me, or zap me, for me to disappear for good....:eek:

Nobody remembers anyones birthday unless it comes up on the bottom of the page :D The 3000 mark is usually a private personal matter for quiet reflection of how many hours have been spent goofing off on this board and how you could have been using your time more productively. :D

I must be slipping. I usually read the birthdays, and I missed yours. The 3000 thing is good too. Belated "Way to GO!!!!!" from me to you in slap you on the back of the head kind of way.

Latest posts

Back