Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd thing to go is the memory. can't remember what the first thing to go is..........[S

hey Sarge....

PA41 said once "a young man was looking for a good woman, a middle aged man was looking for a good deal and an old man was looking for a good bowel movement..."

seemed to fit your "discussion" on bran muffins...lol:D;)

DEAR ABBY:

'I have always wanted to have my family history traced, but I can't afford to spend a lot of money to do it. Any suggestions?'

Sam in California.

DEAR SAM:

'Register as a Republican, and run for public office.'

Abby

A new priest, born and raised in Texas, comes to serve in a city parish and is nervous about hearing confessions, so he asks the older priest to sit in on his sessions.

The new priest hears a couple of confessions, then the old priest asks him to step out of the confessional for a few suggestions.

The old priest suggests, "Cross your arms over your chest, and rub your chin with one hand and try saying things like 'Yes, I see,' and 'Yes, go on,' and 'I understand.'

The new priest crosses his arms, rubs his chin with one hand and repeats all the suggested remarks to the old priest.

The old priest says, "Now, don't you think that's a little better than slapping your knee and saying, "Holy crap, what happened next?"

I like it!!!

PA41 said once "a young man was looking for a good woman, a middle aged man was looking for a good deal and an old man was looking for a good bowel movement..."

seemed to fit your "discussion" on bran muffins...lol:D;)

Glad you didn't say "frankly no body really gives a crap about your bran muffins"...LOL :D

A priest, a rabbi and a Baptist minister

A new priest, born and raised in Texas, comes to serve in a city parish and is nervous about hearing confessions, so he asks the older priest to sit in on his sessions.

The new priest hears a couple of confessions, then the old priest asks him to step out of the confessional for a few suggestions.

The old priest suggests, "Cross your arms over your chest, and rub your chin with one hand and try saying things like 'Yes, I see,' and 'Yes, go on,' and 'I understand.'

The new priest crosses his arms, rubs his chin with one hand and repeats all the suggested remarks to the old priest.

The old priest says, "Now, don't you think that's a little better than slapping your knee and saying, "Holy crap, what happened next?"

Walk into a bar.....no wait, baptist ministers don't drink....sorry...A Priest, a Rabbi and a Pastor...crap....I forgot where I was going with this....[S

Oh Yeah......

At a recent pastor’s retreat each minister in attendance was asked the following question: “How many people does it take to screw in a light bulb?” The answers were as follows.

A Presbyterian Pastor responded, “None. If God wants the bulb screwed in he is sovereign and will do it himself without human effort.”

A Charismatic Pastor replied, “None. The bulb doesn’t need to be changed. We should pray that it be healed.”

A Pentecostal Pastor said, “None. We simply need to cast out from the bulb the demon of darkness.”

The Fundamentalist Pastor stated, “None. We shouldn’t even enter the room because we need to keep ourselves separate from all darkness.”

A Baptist Pastor responded, “None. If we allow physical contact between a person and the bulb it might lead to dancing.”

The Wesleyan Minister replied, “None. If we just show the bulb its need, it already possesses the power to screw itself in.”

A Non-Denominational Pastor said, “None. We don’t want to make the bulb feel unwanted or uncomfortable.”

This poll provides one clear conclusion: it’s no wonder pastors are always in the dark. By the way.....I love my pastor and also the Rev and HRP....amen

At a recent pastor’s retreat each minister in attendance was asked the following question: “How many people does it take to screw in a light bulb?” The answers were as follows.

A Presbyterian Pastor responded, “None. If God wants the bulb screwed in he is sovereign and will do it himself without human effort.”

A Charismatic Pastor replied, “None. The bulb doesn’t need to be changed. We should pray that it be healed.”

A Pentecostal Pastor said, “None. We simply need to cast out from the bulb the demon of darkness.”

The Fundamentalist Pastor stated, “None. We shouldn’t even enter the room because we need to keep ourselves separate from all darkness.”

A Baptist Pastor responded, “None. If we allow physical contact between a person and the bulb it might lead to dancing.”

The Wesleyan Minister replied, “None. If we just show the bulb its need, it already possesses the power to screw itself in.”

A Non-Denominational Pastor said, “None. We don’t want to make the bulb feel unwanted or uncomfortable.”

This poll provides one clear conclusion: it’s no wonder pastors are always in the dark. By the way.....I love my pastor and also the Rev and HRP....amen

-would like to offer a "friendly edit" for the Baptist pastor of this....
Baptist Pastor: change a light bulb? we don't like to "change" anything around here! and besides, someones' grandpa donated that bulb!

.....i like to have fun with that stuff too.... :)
and here is my motto= pastors are alot like mushrooms... they are kept in the dark n have crap dumped on them all the time...
(hope i didn't offend anyone...)

I like it!!!

Just funnin with ya!!! I've got a somewhat distorted sense of humor....but I do have another one.....

A preacher went to visit an eldrly woman from his church who had just had an operation. As he was sitting there talking with her, he noticed a bowl of peanuts on the stand next to the bed. He began to eat them, and soon it was time for him to leave. When he got up he noticed he had eaten all of her peanuts.

"Sister Jones,"he said" I'm sorry I ate all of your peanuts."

She replied "That's okay pastor, I already sucked all of the chocolate off of them."

She replied "That's okay pastor, I already sucked all of the chocolate off of them."

Once I walked through the kitchen and grabbed a couple crackers to munch on. I mentioned to my wife that they kinda tasted bland. She said "Oh, those are the ones a licked the salt off of." :mad: You what?

Sorry Rev and HRP just one more.....

A little boy, not accustomed to seeing a priest in his “work uniform” went up to the priest and asked, “Why do you dress so funny?” The priest replied, “This is the uniform that I wear when I work.”

The child, still staring at him, asked, “Do you have a boo boo?” The priest was somewhat puzzled, but quickly figured out that the child was looking at his white and black Roman collar. The priest pulled out the white plastic insert and showed it to the child telling him that it was also part of his uniform.

On the back side of the collar there was some writing: “Wash with warm soapy water.” The priest showed this to the little boy and then asked him “Do you know what these words say?

The little boy, obviously much too young to read, stated, “I sure do.” The priest a little taken aback then replies, “OK then, tell me what they say.”

The little boy then replies, “Kills fleas and ticks for up to six months.”

67793_158501770850316_158474804186346_309779_862936_n.jpg

Geez Bonehead, if there really is such a thing as a parallel universe, there has to be a yard out there just like that one. Now if we can just get to it.:)

Geez Bonehead, if there really is such a thing as a parallel universe, there has to be a yard out there just like that one. Now if we can just get to it.:)

I'm sure they are out there, I've seen them as I Google Map stuff - look at this guys collection.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts

Back