Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever pick up a magazine in the grocery store and find your car in it? It happened to me this morning. :)
Ol Skool Rodz, page 47 has a picture of my Phaeton!

Congrats eman... But why is it you are always holding out on us? Can't say I have seen your Phaeton

Hey

Just notices i went over 2000 post, do it get a gold star or something [S Seems like just the other day i was the newbe in town, it's true time fly's when you get old.:eek:
But it's been fun [cl

There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and dip$h!t's.

The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in college was my blood alcohol content.

I saw a very large woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it. I said, "Left Tackle?”

I don't do drugs. I find I get the same effect just by standing up really fast.

I don't like political jokes. I've seen too many get elected.

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.

Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

No one ever says, "It's only a game!" when their team's winning.

Ever notice that people who spend money on beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets are always complaining about being broke and not feeling well?

Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?

Marriage changes passion . . . suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't need the freakin' class!

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't you know it! Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

Here it is C-PO. 30 HP '25 IH schoolbus shortened with a '27 T body from the cowl back. Clocked it at 21 mph once on the high side of the 2 spd rear end. :rolleyes:

another SECRET build by eman... Looks great.. im sure that 21 mph feels pretty fast on the old school bus running gear!

another SECRET build by eman... Looks great.. im sure that 21 mph feels pretty fast on the old school bus running gear!

Cool old car! I noticed the other day when E-man posted it up, but what the heck is wrong with that building in the background??? Looks like a movie prop or something...???

Latest posts

Back