Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A couple weeks before my 57 year old little brother died he came into some cash. $500, probably more cash than he ever had. He gave my two sisters and me each $100. Said is was repayment for everything we had done for him through the years. "When you see blue butterflies, think of me", he said.

Yesterday my wife got a blue butterfly tattooed on her leg to remember him. I couldn't bring myself to get a blue butterfly so instead I got the Clay Smith Cams logo, an angry Woody Woodpecker. It's the first tattoo on my 74 year old body.

So, that's what we used Jim's gift of $100 for. I'll think of him every day when I look at Woody.

I thought: "Eh, so it sags a little, I might be that stupid...." until the camera panned over and showed the length of the bridge - no friggin way!!!! :eek:

Woman:
Do
you drink beer?
Man: Yes
Woman:
How
many beers a day?
Man:
Usually about 3
Woman:
How much do you pay per beer?
Man: $5.00
which includes a tip(This is where it gets scary!)
Woman:
And how long have you been drinking?
Man:
About 20 years, I suppose
Woman:
So a beer costs $5.00 and you have 3 beers a day
which puts your spending each month at $450.00.
In one year, it would be approximately $5400.00 correct?
Man:
Correct
Woman:
If in 1 year you spend $5400.00, not accounting
for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000.00
correct?
Man:
Correct
Woman:
Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could
have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after
accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could
have now bought a Ferrari?
Man:
Do you drink beer?
Woman:
No.
Man:
Where's your Ferrari ?

1. I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill. Apparently a turban, beard, and a backpack wasn't what they had in mind.

2. After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, John woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman. That's when he realized he had made it home safely.

3. Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Para-Olympics after they tested positive for WD40.

4. A teenage boy asks his granny, "Have you seen my pills? They were labeled LSD?" Granny replies, " The hell with the pills, did you see the dragons in the kitchen?"

5. Wife gets naked and asks hubby, "What turns you on more, my pretty face or my sexy body?” Hubby looks her up and down and replies, "Your sense of humor!" Hospital visiting hours are 5:00 to 6:00.

6. A chap's wife's back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night and all he did was suggest they should hold auditions for her part. His viewing will be Saturday from 7:00’til 8:30.

7. I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.

8. I woke up this morning at 9:00, and could sense something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered McDonald's serves breakfast all day.

9. My wife packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door. She screamed: "I wish you a slow and painful death, you *******!" I replied, "Oh, so now you want me to stay!"

10. Bought the wife a hamster skin coat last week. When we went to the fair last night, it took me 3 hours to get her off the Ferris wheel.

11. The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, “Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!" (The doctor says I should be able to see again in about ten days. The broken arm will take about a month.)

thats a big panel.. must be a 1 ton... looks like it would be a good addition to the E man collection.. I think i would find an old 1.5 ton panel if I was going the BIG panel route..

Latest posts

Back