Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smallfoot, if I hadn't seen the twinkle in your eye at the last minute, I would have walloped you over the head with a cultivator shovel or a coyote trap, or whatever else a junk magnet would bolt onto his car.

I used to think I had a rat rod but now it seems I have a unpaintable hot rod. I don't care what people do with their rides but I am not into welding everything I can find to my car. I like the idea of using some nonconventional stuff but I think it should improve the look and have some flow to it.

I know Godzilla is fictional, and he tends to trash a lot of stuff while trying to help, but I might vote for him anyhow. Couldn't be any worse than:
Hillary Trump..:eek::eek::eek:
12677580_1531694677131492_1869655512_n.jpg

Wildly insults everyone constantly and then claims he/she isn't aware of ever saying any of it. Yep, I'll be voting for Godzilla.

(Hope this isn't too political)

Pretty close guess, Dr. C, it's a 30-30 that I don't legally have. It's like coming out of the closet, admitting anything about a gun. It seems to be OK to have a gun if you're a bad guy, but if you are a good guy there still could be heck to pay.
Lowbudget, Ya, I know the drill.

My step dad rides for a cattle farmer in his spare tie, they have had s frw run ins with wolves in the last few years. Kinda crazy!

The Brits are coming? lol

Yeah, I know it sounds corny... but, the .303 was available (in Canada, at least) for decades as military surplus... CHEAP and popular, especially with farmers and ranchers.

Anyhow, I assumed Mac would have one of these popular relics, but since he said "coming out of the closet", I'm gonna run with my back to the guardrail. :D

Grandad fought in both World Wars so he had a 303. I must have watched too many movies, because I wanted to look cool, while shooting something, and you only get the cool look with a Model 94 Winchester style rifle.
You'd make a good lawyer Dr. C., taking my comment ' feels like coming out of the closet' out of context, thereby, lying with only the truth.
Anyhow, I'm more scared of the mamby-bamby gun control fanatics than the occasional wild animal passing through [with the exception of cougars].

Down here in the lawless states we would just tether a wounded chicken out in the feild, rig up some work lights on a foot switch and wait on the porch. You hear squawking just kick the switch and open fire....Usually with an AK47 or MAK NMH91...[cl

Latest posts

Back