Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have faith in you and your powers of persuasion. [ddd

P.S.: I faintly remember a story you told some time ago... it had something to do with a loose pistol. :p

Oh, so ya gotta bring that up...:rolleyes:

I've been as cordial as I can be with the daft sob. I met him and his hunting partner at the gate one evening and called the poaching ahole everything but a human being trying to get him to swing on me. He couldn't be persuaded. My buddy was listening to the deal on the cell phone and trying to get here as fast as he could. He was 13 miles away from here. He wasn't needed. What do you do with a guy so ignorant as to want to walk around in here with a 270 with a night scope, with neighbors on 3 sides. I would be ok if he'd get up in a tree stand where if he shot at something, at least the bullet would hit the ground somewhere close. The 3 families living here are surrounding him. Kids, grandkids, relatives use this road as this is our deeded egress and ingress. He wants to set up where he can shoot down the road. Not very smart. I've told him before about the folly in that but he continues to amaze us. We can't move the right of way but he can move off of it. He and his partner have already gotten run off the property that got logged recently. Two days ago we noticed their stand set up on another private property lot.
Those from other states might not know how our laws are but you don't just get to go where you want to down here on any day. Private property is protected by law against trespass. Hunting on private property is considered armed trespass and that is a felony here. (5 years and $5,000)(A felony would prevent him from owning a gun and that would mean no hunting at all for him then) This guy has probably been thru more school (Dr.) than anybody else out here but didn't collect any common sense along the way. I don't know how natural selection hasn't taken him out already.

Laws are similar here, small.

- You must have the property owner's PERMISSION to hunt on private property.
- No hunting before dawn or after dusk.
- No shooting within 100 yards of an occupied building.
- No shooting within 100 feet of a public road.
- No shooting towards or across a public road.

Penalties are stiff as well. I know a DNR officer and those guys would be licking their chops to hear about your stupid educated Doctor Poach.

BAD DAY....

131240534_1326732960997750_7545664687008328163_n.jpg

A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it."
Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes.
Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow.
The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

Latest posts

Back