Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, ‘Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed, and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep with a hot 23-year-old girl every night.
Now, I have a $500,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed, and a large-screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 69-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things.’
My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed, and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.
Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.”

I think I got really lucky I got a good one on my first try, almost 48 years ago.

I know a lot of guys that didn't do so well, even after a few tries.

I believe I'm going to stick with the one I have. I've not seen many young ones I would want, or look to be worth, taking a chance on. The odds are not good I would get one as good as the one I have.

Maybe I have learned something after all these years.

After doing the math, I've come to the realization that I'm the problem. All of the relationships I've had with women, I'm the only common denominator! I give, It's all my fault...:rolleyes:

:D Gene, the part about it I don't believe is, I've been married to the first and same one for 52 years.
We're nine months apart in age, she likes the same stuff I do and always has.

:D Gene, the part about it I don't believe is, I've been married to the first and same one for 52 years.
We're nine months apart in age, she likes the same stuff I do and always has.

My wife is 1 year and 9 months older then I am, but yes, we do pretty much like the same stuff. We also allow each other to spend time on things we like that the other may not have as much interest in. We have both always been involved with cars and, more importantly, the people that we share the love of (mostly older) cars with.

Latest posts

Back