Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mormons won't weld?[S

No, they stopped by to check on my soul,.... or something like that, I am afraid I wasn't paying much attention.

Anyway, they don't like beer I guess.

Nice guys, and they liked all the artwork. One guy says," Is this what you do....for work?" It was kind of funny, because I guess he was thinking, it was a pretty big hobby.

hehehe one Sunday morning, I was out in my driveway aworkin away on my 64 Sport Fury. I spied a strange car parking down the street and I see them get out and break up into pairs. As I am workin away under the car I can see them getting closer and closer as the doors get slammed in their face one by one. They get to my neighbors house and I can see the rejection they recieved once again. That's when the explenitives start to fly out from under the car. :D They passed right by my driveway as a 3/4" wrench flew out and some colorful words came out. I guess they figured I was a hooligan and couldn't be saved......;)

hehehe one Sunday morning, I was out in my driveway aworkin away on my 64 Sport Fury. I spied a strange car parking down the street and I see them get out and break up into pairs. As I am workin away under the car I can see them getting closer and closer as the doors get slammed in their face one by one. They get to my neighbors house and I can see the rejection they recieved once again. That's when the explenitives start to fly out from under the car. :D They passed right by my driveway as a 3/4" wrench flew out and some colorful words came out. I guess they figured I was a hooligan and couldn't be saved......;)

Works every time!.[cl..Some jobs are even too large for them!..:D.CR

I am a Jehovahs' Witness. I think it's funny. And yes I do drink beer. I might not go buy you more but I get my own. And if you look ****ed off and busy. Yea I'll probably just let you be because you probably don't want to talk to me. Bring on the flaming. Doesn't bother me.[P

I am a Jehovahs' Witness. I think it's funny. And yes I do drink beer. I might not go buy you more but I get my own. And if you look ****ed off and busy. Yea I'll probably just let you be because you probably don't want to talk to me. Bring on the flaming. Doesn't bother me.[P

Uh Oh! Open mouth, insert foot!.Not my 1st time either..No flaming here David!....CR

I doubt you will get much flaming. I admire someone who believes in what do so much to devote time and energy into the project. (kind of like a rat rod).

But it is just like phone sales people who call you, and take up your time, on something you weren't looking for. Seems like it is never a good time. It has to be a hard job, sometimes.

Edit: It is also great joke fodder, and fun to mess with them.

No flaming your way at all. Thing is, I don't really care what anybodies beliefs are. That is until someone starts forcing it upon me.

For instance, we have this UPS driver here at work, his past is known. But one day he had gotten into an auto accident in front of a church, and he took it as a sign to change his ways and he is now a born again bible thumper. Again this is fine by me- whatever floats your boat. Now since he has changed his ways he likes to bring up religion as his favorite discussion. It gets to the point where it feels like he think he is superior because of the newfound knowledge he is gaining. Finally after growing tired of it I set him straight.

I told him that it's great that he found God and all, but thanks for the discussion- but let me tell you one thing. He asked me what that was and I told him "I was born once, just like you, and you can call yourself "born again" all you want- you didn't climb back into your mama's womb for another 9 months and birthed again." Then I pointed out how much of a blinded hypocrit he is. He had a confused look on his face. I said I didn't know you had gotten married? He said that he didn't. So I said oh really? I guess you didn't get to the part about having children without being married?

I know it was harsh and all but jeebus! Most of the interaction I've had with people pushing religion- these people have a closet full of skeletons, yet they choose to preach as though they are pure.[P

Moving on.....

can_of_worms_ahead.jpg

It's all good, I don't push any beliefs on anybody. God gave us free will to do as we see fit. Some choose to serve him, some don't.[ddd And different people have different views on the right way to do either one. Just as long as everyone remembers; I'm right and you're wrong, we'll be ok. ;) Seriously though, I was mostly just curious what kind of reaction I would get. :eek: You're never supposed to discuss religion and politics with work mates. I guess it applies here too.

Latest posts

Back