Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep On Truckin'

Well thanks again for the sign Earthman, It's just great !!! just got it today and when I opened it , it was like a flashback, back to Janis Joplin,Big Brother and the Holding Co,CCR, Canned Heat and all of the stuff that took place back in the 60's and 70's, the Furry Freak Brothers and Mr. Natural comic books, the concerts that I went to, the groups that I saw just rockin' those years out. It's a good looking sign and it's going with my treasures. Thanks again, Lightning

Right on Lightnin'! "CHEAP THRILLS" JJ, Big Brother and the Holding Co. The best of the best! I got to see JJ in KCK. Inside auditorium seating but the crowd never sat down.
icon10.gif

Right on Lightnin'! "CHEAP THRILLS" JJ, Big Brother and the Holding Co. The best of the best! I got to see JJ in KCK. Inside auditorium seating but the crowd never sat down.
icon10.gif
Well, that's what that far out sign means -"KEEP ON TRUCKIN'" - KEEP ON CHOOGLIN' - What a time !!!!! Thanks Again.

Wow - a savant servant - is that like Quasimoto ? [the bell ringer]

don't worry my wife thinks the same about me clean the house, do the dishes, and laundry, vacuuming foors. I am the house wife and supper and a cold beer better be waiting when she gets home at least for a few more days I am goin back to work soon [cl[cl

I spent 6 hours today trying to install a hyraulic clutch pump on a GMC 4500 today. Lets just say it took 6 hours just to get the junk off the motor so i can access the block where i need to mount the brackets. This involved cutting and modifying both tranny and coolant lines.

By quitting time i was literally covered to my armpits in oil, ATF, and the stupid red anti-freeze they put in GMs. I cleaned up the best i could at the shop, then left to meet my wife at the drugstore.(still wearing my work clothes mind you)

I get there and she asks "did you take a shower yet?" I honestly think all the hair chemicals are seaping into her brain, shes gotta be the dumbest smart person i know. I should've said "Yeah, but i got ran over by a ratrod on my way into the store..."

I just replaced the supply line and filter for our fridge. Got everything hooked and tried running water through it and nothing came out. [SShut off all the water valves and reopened them and nothing.[S[S Called my buddy and he says maybe the valve at the connection for the supply line is bad. Just then my wife says "Would the kink in this hose have anything to do with it?". I am retarded!:eek:

Parts, gotta have parts

Went to the parts shop today for brake shoes. All I know is ten bolt, GM rear end.

Much cursing and book hunting later, he sez its a 79 Camaro rear end.

Back for wheel cylinders - now its an 85 Camaro.

Back for a drum - now he don't have a clue.

Then I gotta start on the front end, it is "supposed" to be a Toyota truck. Anyone wanna bet?

(PS - I'm not going to stuff this turkey with new parts, but decided to make the brakes really good. Don't mind killing myself, but don't want to wipe out a soccer mom van with Buffy and the Chipper in the backseat!):confused:[S:eek:

Latest posts

Back