Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After WWII the market was flooded with all sorts of new conveniences that made it possible for nearly any family to live without having to work from sunup to sundown to survive. The American dream - time to relax and enjoy a good life with our families. So what do we do? Instead we run up debt on stuff we don't really need and then still have to work from sunup to sundown to pay for it! :p

there are 3 kinds of people in the world (not just 2 like many suppose)
the "haves", the "have-nots", and the "have-not-paid-for what-they-haves":(

or as one wise man so eloquently stated....we (Americans) buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't know.....

ah..........the American dream..........i'm afraid it's turning out more like a nightmare......

don't get me wrong, though, i don't really want to live anywhere else!!!!:eek:

Sweeeeet

At Wal-Mart today.

peopleofwalmart.jpg

Much more here. And much worse. :eek:The one above I grabbed today.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798&paged=2

At Wal-Mart today.

peopleofwalmart.jpg

Much more here. And much worse. :eek:The one above I grabbed today.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798&paged=2

You ought to see the Walmart on the Oregon coast! She would be rated about an 8 for that place. She probably fits down most of the aisles.

I think the long winters cause the munchies to hit, plus there is a large amount of people who are "420" compatible![dr

You ought to see the Walmart on the Oregon coast! She would be rated about an 8 for that place. She probably fits down most of the aisles.

I think the long winters cause the munchies to hit, plus there is a large amount of people who are "420" compatible![dr

Closer to a 10 here in slower Delaware, where people have the "munchies" all year long! If you look thru the jean selection in the local Walmart, most of the popular sizes are 50"waist and 28" length! Big piles of those!!!....:D..CR

Today coming down the ridge from White House, Tn. Pouring rain. As soon as you get down the ridge and it opens up, there is kind of a tight corner. I guess to fast and to wet make for a sideways truck. Completely blocked 65 North.

Cool I caught a lightning strike in there too.:D

Last thing we need right now is all this rain.:mad: I bet there's people just sitting in there flooded houses; looking outside and crying right now.

walmart1-1.jpg

shame shame shame

you guys are bad, I like a little junk in the trunk but not enough to fill a trunk. heck I need to shed about 30 lbs. I put on this winter myself, too cold to work in the garage at home so I just sit on the couch and surfed the web all winter.

Hey my wife is no spring chicken. But she keeps it covered. Some people just don't seem to understand that you can't just wear whatever you want and expect to look good. If that girl was a little tiny thing with the right curves I would entirely different thoughts. And even then I'm not sure if I could get past the see through wife beater and black bra.

well ya gotta love arkansas weather...........

yesterday afternoon a thunderstorm blew up.....dropped a bunch of hail in city limits....came through our "neck of the woods" and blew down a few trees-including one on our power lines.....got a little stronger the farther it went quite a few trees blew over around the next little town and beyond.....lots of fences damaged a few houses had roof damage....

pretty fortunate though, haven't heard of any injuries and the power company had our electric back on at 12:26 PM ......naturally i got to take the night off! (no evening services w/o power)

alot of rain, and the ground is already soaked.....looks like the farmers are gonna have a late start on their bean crop!

Got up at the azz crack

worked 10 hours

came home and ate

buried one of the 3 rescued baby squirrels the wife found

finished tearing apart the vette I'm parting out

have to run tomorrow

not eating carbs sucks

got a police test on sat and I'm 38

wife cant sleep

daughter is crying about the squirrel

wish I had more time to start another hot rod project but to many side jobs to pay the bills

only 40 more years of work people!!

This is the best snap shot of life I have read in a while.
Congratulations man, you are living the good life.

Got up at the azz crack

worked 10 hours

came home and ate

buried one of the 3 rescued baby squirrels the wife found

finished tearing apart the vette I'm parting out

have to run tomorrow

not eating carbs sucks

got a police test on sat and I'm 38

wife cant sleep

daughter is crying about the squirrel

wish I had more time to start another hot rod project but to many side jobs to pay the bills

only 40 more years of work people!!

Latest posts

Back