Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revolution_3099_by_cmattic.jpg

VIDEO!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa9O5PTNct8&feature=player_embedded#!

I know we usually don't talk politics much here, but I had a thought that I figured I should pass on.

Arizona has been in the news.... so I was thinkin. Why don't we build our federal prisons along the border? Side by side, with the south fence right on the border?
When our prisoners escape, they go to Mexico. And when someone sneaks into the country, they go right to the federal pen.

You could be the first president to build your own bulletproof ratrod limo.[;)

If Tripper is head of Dept of Transportation, let's see who else we can throw in there....
Gastrick-VP
Earthman-Secretary of Agriculture
Flatbroke-Sect. of Treasury
HRP-chaplain to prez
Blademan-Dept of Defense
moronthethrottle-Dept of Education
Lightning-Dept of Energy
CR55-Homeland Security
TiredIronGRB-Dept of Veterans Affairs
DMW56-Dept of Interior
Pookie-Dept of Labor

It's a Dream Team!:rolleyes:[cl

When you see AZ in the news you should know the governor is up for re-election :rolleyes: She knows by now big money is never going to allow the end of cheap labor and new customers. What needs to happen is to stop the drain of dollars being sent back to Mexico.

Since it's a slow night, I throw this in: Tuesday a friend told me about a pair of rear fenders for sale on the PORK site the would work on my trailer and match my 1940 Plymouth truck. I made arrangements to have the seller crate and ship them by Greyhound from Washington state which will more than double the cost of the fenders. The next day I'm at my weekly old boys (and one or two young guys) lunch I mentioned the deal. One of the guys says he's going to Hot Rodarama in Tacoma and will gladly pick the fenders up.[cl What luck! I've never before known anyone that goes from Minnesota to Washington for that show.

Just to show it's not all roses, tomorrow I start preping for a test Monday whereby a doctor with a camera on a long tube is going to sneak up behind me.:eek: I understand the prep is no fun. Looks like I'll be staying close to the loo Sunday. No problems, just a test old guys have to have.

Just to show it's not all roses, tomorrow I start preping for a test Monday whereby a doctor with a camera on a long tube is going to sneak up behind me.:eek: I understand the prep is no fun. Looks like I'll be staying close to the loo Sunday. No problems, just a test old guys have to have.

i've never heard anyone say, "when i grow up i want to be a proctologist".....and yet they're out there making money off of ......well.......you know:eek::eek:

hope all works out for ya......and good to hear the "fender part" of this story:cool:

just wanna brag on the RRR a little.....
i have a younger brother--a die-hard blue oval fan--who frequents a ford truck forum/site....no biggie except he was sharing w/me the other day how some guys are always being jerks-mouthing about things they don't really know about, telling info that isn't right, and ALWAYS claiming their infinite knowledge....one in particular even left a thread the other day with these words "leaving this forum MAD" --he said it wasn't the first time he'd done it either (makes me wonder why he came back, but anyway)
sometimes i think us RRR'ers don't know how good it is over here

of course with that being said....i noticed i have over 2000 posts and no one even noticed.....so i'm leaving this forum MAD:mad::mad:

he he he he :D:D:D

thanks again to all who make & keep this a nice place to hang out......

Latest posts

Back