Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sitting at home today...:(had to skip school-the wifey has been sick almost all night with a vomitting-bug (YUK!) so me and the lil' girl are playing and trying to take care of the "mommy" as best we can...

afraid it will be a L...O...N...G day -for everyone involved!

I really don't know which is worse for her, being that sick, or having only me and a 2 yr old to take care of her!!:eek:

guardrail_03.jpg

sitting at home today...:(had to skip school-the wifey has been sick almost all night with a vomitting-bug (YUK!) so me and the lil' girl are playing and trying to take care of the "mommy" as best we can...

afraid it will be a L...O...N...G day -for everyone involved!

I really don't know which is worse for her, being that sick, or having only me and a 2 yr old to take care of her!!:eek:

wifey is doing better, thanks for all the comments guys...:confused:

took my truck to the 1/8 mile drag strip today and got a couple of time slips...

Know that we all hoped she'd feel better HRP, even if we didn't post it. It's been hitting hard around here this week. Part of the season in Iowa.

Now if you woulda said you didn't get to go to the track because your wife was sick, we woulda been all over it. ;)

week end report: Pulled the th400 out of the plow truck (no 3rd for 3 yrs), fixed some siding and insyulated parts of the cellar, moved my lathe out of the machine room to its new home.

Oh, the late is a 49 southbend, 16" throw with a 48" bed. Took me 4 hrs to rotate it 180* and slide it out 12 feet! not bad for being 6K lbs of iron and only little ole me pushin![cl

OK guys, i'm back to "normal"-i think, i guess the illness and the fact i'm still wearing a cast is getting to me-i sure don't want anyone to think any less of me (if that's possible:rolleyes:)

the "spork" an ingenious invention designed with fork and spoon features than can do the job of neither....now in a folding version[cl

times and pics will be posted in another section-see ratrod photo's

redneck racin'

I invented the Knork - a fork with a serrated edge to cut with. Never caught on. Worked really good but sliced up the inside of my mouth a lot..... ;)

Went today with a friend to go look at a car in a barn not 3 miles from the house. It was a 1981 deloreon(however you spell that;)) with only 12k miles on it. Belongs to an 80+ year old (bought new) who brought from cali when he moved here 10 years ago and has not been started since. This thing still has the rubber tits on the sidewalls of the tires! Absolutely flawless body, and interior just needs cleaning.:D
I`m not quite a purist;)...but i was very impressed. It would be a slight improvement from the V6 if a big block was to just happen to be walking by and accidently fell in[cl. The older gent that owns it has alztimers(how ever you spell that too, I cheated in spelling during school. you would be suprised how many words fit on a #2 pencil[ddd) I know it would be wrong...but....."dont you remember giving me that"[ddev.
His gran daughter`s husband wanted me to look at it and see how much to get it back up and going again.

I've always been "personality challenged". The personality of soggy conflakes
is the common comment. Now i see my parents might have given me a boost
socially if they would have made sody pop more available as i was growing up.

27-vintage-ads-that-would-be-banned-today07.jpg

Some cough drops on a frequent basis may have helped as well

27-vintage-ads-that-would-be-banned-today05.jpg

Soggy cornflakes are great! I always hated how Capt'n Crunch always tasted sooo good, but it never got softer so you couldn't eat it fast without tearing up your throat. Raisin bran was soggy as soon as it hit milk. And how much of that do you wanna eat fast? Never enough raisins for me. Am I rambling?

But yeah. I could eat a 1/2 box of cornflakes in about 2 minutes because they had that perfect sogginess. YOU ROCK SOGGY CORNFLAKE PERSONALITY E-MAN! YOU ROCK!

...I took some medicine for my toothache.... WOW! The pain is gone, but I think I better go take a little more... LATER!

Latest posts

Back